**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sell Champions

We should be able to sell because we don’t have a specific Champion event

Comments

• Proman1Proman1 Posts: 41
    Some people rely on selling so you have made it harder for them
    Yes but think about the shards and ios8
  • Jridenhour_3Jridenhour_3 Posts: 348 ★★
    Ferahgo said:

No one relies on selling champs. It actually hurts you in the long run

Not your account so why should it matter to you what others do with theirs
  • JedirastaJedirasta Posts: 1
    You should be able to sell it’s stupid to be force to keep the same champion of multiple star ratings at least let us sell a champion if you have a higher rated of the same champion
  • jn_grxjn_grx Posts: 7
    Hello !
    I'm really upset by kabam decision to remove the ability to sell champions !
    It's not a problem of chard or whatever you want ! It seems to me it's MY decision to decide if I want to keep a champion in my team or not. Isn't it MY ACCOUNT, isn't it my game, my way of playing ?
    No_oneuk said:

You have no limit to how many champions you can hold at any time. You're not going to get a full roster or anything. Do you think your game app gets bigger the more champions you have?

In fact there is a limit: The memory used to display a full list of champions. When you create a team, the all set of champion are displayed and you have to crawl unuseful champions to find the right one (with synergy and so on). You have to set filters, and... Yes I have a poor phone with little memory and the more champions it has to display, the slower it is. And I'm not a professional gamer, so I won't change my phone for a silly game design choice.

I don't understand that choice: If it make pb of ISO/shard/whatever_kabam_says they can change the reward, NO PROBLEM ! You/they think it is a bad: It's your idea, but it's MY business to have my way of playing. If I'm disavantage because of missing champions, it's my business.

Please let us play FREELY !
  • jn_grxjn_grx Posts: 7
    edited July 2021
    Lvernon15 said:

No

Really understand all ideas of your point of view :D
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★
    They stopped selling since content there putting out is star restrictions whats good to people not to complain about these restricts other than oh u put out x content with restrictions but i sold them threads like what happened with v4 where players didnt have a hulk. There stopping them kinds of threads and they wont activate selling again
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Duping a champion gives way more iso and shards. The removal of the selling function was a good thing especially since there is content that requires lower rated champions.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    jn_grx said:

Hello !
    I'm really upset by kabam decision to remove the ability to sell champions !
    It's not a problem of chard or whatever you want ! It seems to me it's MY decision to decide if I want to keep a champion in my team or not. Isn't it MY ACCOUNT, isn't it my game, my way of playing ?

No_oneuk said:

You have no limit to how many champions you can hold at any time. You're not going to get a full roster or anything. Do you think your game app gets bigger the more champions you have?

In fact there is a limit: The memory used to display a full list of champions. When you create a team, the all set of champion are displayed and you have to crawl unuseful champions to find the right one (with synergy and so on). You have to set filters, and... Yes I have a poor phone with little memory and the more champions it has to display, the slower it is. And I'm not a professional gamer, so I won't change my phone for a silly game design choice.

I don't understand that choice: If it make pb of ISO/shard/whatever_kabam_says they can change the reward, NO PROBLEM ! You/they think it is a bad: It's your idea, but it's MY business to have my way of playing. If I'm disavantage because of missing champions, it's my business.

Please let us play FREELY !
    Under NO circumstance are you at a disadvantage because of this change. You'll just have to learn how to live with getting better rewards now, unfortunately.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    If you had the ability to sell champions again many of you would do it for the immediate gratification of that "Oh so close.. " feeling as you inch towards a 5 or 6* crystal.

Then as if karmic Justice they would immediately announce some special Arena or event where you need low-tier Champions but you already sold out yours so now you're demanding that they give you collector crystals to help you build your rosters up again.

Then there are some of you who aren't thinking long-term and want to have high prestige which requires you to not only have all the Beyond god tier champions but also would require all of your other Champions on your roster at Max Sig / level to get you there but sometimes you got to let suckas ice skate up a hill.
    Bendy said:

They stopped selling since content there putting out is star restrictions whats good to people not to complain about these restricts other than oh u put out x content with restrictions but i sold them threads like what happened with v4 where players didnt have a hulk. There stopping them kinds of threads and they wont activate selling again

Bendy said:

They stopped selling since content there putting out is star threads like what happened with v4 where players didnt have a hulk. There stopping them kinds of threads and they wont activate selling again

So make it so you can’t sell the special champ
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★
    Proman1 said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

They stopped selling since content there putting out is star threads like what happened with v4 where players didnt have a hulk. There stopping them kinds of threads and they wont activate selling again

So make it so you can’t sell the special champ
    U need every champ lol not special ones sorry but they wont change it ever again and as others said duping is more shards which then generate more iso than selling