**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summ(on)er Event

Comments

• No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    H3t3r said:

No_oneuk said:

so the free stuff seems to be (for cav and thronebreakers)

1 2% t5cc frag crystal
    24800 6* shards
    11000 5* shards
    21000 4* shards
    10 cav crystals
    1 5* awakening gem generic
    1 5* awakening gem
    1 4* awakening gem generic
    4 4* awakening gem
    5 6* sig stone generic
    5 6* sig stone
    30 5* sig stone generic
    10 5* sig stone
    225 4* sig stone generic
    1 t5b fully formed
    5 t2A
    9 t4b
    6 t1a
    1 t4cc selector

over 98 days - right?

In the solo event a picture of units are presented so could be some units as well since usually summoner appreciation had units.
    those units seem to be from a solo event you get if you spend cash. the above is literally just the free stuff. we don't seem to know what is actually in the paid bonus solo event other than the small preview of some amount of units - i'm sure they'll reveal that information sooner to the event start date
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    Looks pretty sweet if it is. Revives/Free Units will be missed of course, but this is definitely good.
    Only thing I hope would come anytime would be a gold boost.
    No_oneuk said:

so the free stuff seems to be (for cav and thronebreakers)

1 2% t5cc frag crystal
    24800 6* shards

11000 5* shards
    21000 4* shards
    10 cav crystals
    1 5* awakening gem generic
    1 5* awakening gem
    1 4* awakening gem generic
    4 4* awakening gem
    5 6* sig stone generic
    5 6* sig stone

30 5* sig stone generic
    10 5* sig stone

225 4* sig stone generic
    1 t5b fully formed
    5 t2A

9 t4b
    6 t1a
    1 t4cc selector

over 98 days - right?

• TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

Typhoon said:

So summoner appreciation has been free to all players in the past. Looks like now higher rewards are behind a paywall? Stuff like this is just greedy.

Higher rewards are not behind a wall. Double rewards are. The milestone ones from summoner camp and all the token rewards will be available to everyone.

The next set of rewards will open once you trade for the prior set.
    Hey man, can u please explain what exact benefits we get with each pass compare to camp? I don't know if it's language barrier or i just can't get it

For all players, there will be camp milestones. For those who purchase the packs, get the Resort milestones as well, along with some additional benefits like early access to milestones from camp milestones, etc.

For the Summoner resort pass, once you complete milestone 1, you can claim milestones 1 and 2 both, and so on.
    For the PLUS pass, I think you can collect 7 next milestone rewards (not sure, but that's my understanding), along with bonus set of summoner objectives, for some more rewards.
    Both passes get you additional ~10k shards based on progression level.

The tokens rewards will be available to everyone.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Wait what’s summer? All we have is rain over in England

That IS summer in Britain.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Wait what’s summer? All we have is rain over in England

Try Scotland. You ain’t seen nothing yet.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    How many times can you trade in? Is it once a day or once overall?
    AATT said:

From summoner appreciation to summoner milking in one year. 24800 6* shards while buying the pass

24800 6* shards is free - we don't know yet how many you get from buying that pass - if indeed you get any... but assumedly there will probably be 6* shards in the pass.
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    No_oneuk said:

AATT said:

From summoner appreciation to summoner milking in one year. 24800 6* shards while buying the pass

24800 6* shards is free - we don't know yet how many you get from buying that pass - if indeed you get any... but assumedly there will probably be 6* shards in the pass.
    But:

**BONUS: Summer Shards (Complete the final milestone in the Summ(on)er Resort Pass. Purchase required.)

200 6* shards daily only buying the resort pass
    AATT said:

No_oneuk said:

AATT said:

But:

**BONUS: Summer Shards (Complete the final milestone in the Summ(on)er Resort Pass. Purchase required.)

Can't believe I missed that! Whoops! Yeah you're right then, 15k shards not 24.8k. Thanks :)
  • Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
    No_oneuk said:

AATT said:

No_oneuk said:

AATT said:

But:

Can't believe I missed that! Whoops! Yeah you're right then, 15k shards not 24.8k. Thanks :)
    How did u calculate them so they add up to 15k?

No_oneuk said:

AATT said:

No_oneuk said:

AATT said:

But:

6400 + 6400 + 2200
  • Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
    No_oneuk said:

No_oneuk said:

AATT said:

No_oneuk said:

AATT said:

But:

6400 + 6400 + 2200
    Thank you, I just saw the 2.2k on OP post and I thought u could buy that offer multiple times 😂
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    What exactly do you get extra for buying the resort plus as opposed to not buying it?
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

What exactly do you get extra for buying the resort plus as opposed to not buying it?

It seems to be milestone system like AQ and Summer of Pain…

So FTP won’t get milestone rewards until the end possibly? Summoner Resort can collect milestone rewards as soon as they hit them. Summer Resort Plus can collect milestone rewards immediately as well and get extra objectives if they complete all the original ones.

I could be wrong though…
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    OGAvenger said:

Qfury said:

It seems to be milestone system like AQ and Summer of Pain…

So FTP won’t get milestone rewards until the end possibly? Summoner Resort can collect milestone rewards as soon as they hit them. Summer Resort Plus can collect milestone rewards immediately as well and get extra objectives if they complete all the original ones.

I could be wrong though…

All players can claim milestones as they hit them. The pass gives some additional advantage. Nothing to do with being an FTP.
  • DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236
    I guess its finally tiered .
    F2P and P2P 🤣
    Swin_man said:

I'm confused is this free or not

All the rewards you see on the first page are free (other than the daily 200 6* shards).

There's a picture that shows two special events, those contain rewards that haven't yet been announced but those will be paywalled. But yea, the picture with all of the items you can buy for 'tokens' (such as t5b fragments, awakening gems etc) will be available for free over the course of the 98 days.

All you have to do is 10 fights anywhere per day - which I would imagine basically everybody already does anyway.