**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summ(on)er Event

Comments

• Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Wait if u are ftp can u receive the 100 six star daily shards? As a cav
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    No_oneuk said:

Swin_man said:

I'm confused is this free or not

All the rewards you see on the first page are free (other than the daily 200 6* shards).

There's a picture that shows two special events, those contain rewards that haven't yet been announced but those will be paywalled. But yea, the picture with all of the items you can buy for 'tokens' (such as t5b fragments, awakening gems etc) will be available for free over the course of the 98 days.

All you have to do is 10 fights anywhere per day - which I would imagine basically everybody already does anyway.

The camp milestones will be available to everyone. Only the resort is the one available after purchase.

Nope. That's from purchasing the pass.
  • Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★

But u will get 15k shards right?
    edited July 2021

But u will get 15k shards right?

Yes those, you will if you're UC or up. Not sure as there are tokens in resort milestones and some might bot be available to those who don't buy the pass
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    So can we pick what order we buy stuff in?
    Do we get only these many tokens from the camp milestones? There are tokens from resort milestones as well, so does that mean there would not be enough tokens in the camp to get all the items?

• DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Plus, you’ll get to meet other Summoners and maybe even a few new Champions!

What does this mean?
    So all bundles can be bought only if you buy the pass?

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Anyone else not got a clue how this actually works?
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★

So all bundles can be bought only if you buy the pass?

Some bundles will be available to Camp and Resort goers. At some point, some bundles will require a Resort Pass (enough Tokens) to unlock.
    Kabam Boo said:

Re: Bundles
    Some of you are wondering about the Shards, so maybe this will help...
    If you only do Camp, you can definitely get the 11k x 5-Star Shards, as well as the 6.4k x 6-Star Shards. As for the other Shards, you will need a Resort Pass to earn enough Tokens for those.

Thanks for the clarification. So without the pass, many items would not be available
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

If you only do Camp, you can definitely get the 11k x 5-Star Shards, as well as the 6.4k x 6-Star Shards. As for the other Shards, you will need a Resort Pass to earn enough Tokens for those.

With that in mind, the last 2 or 3 bundle rows are only available after purchasing

Kabam Boo said:

Can players who do only camp, get the 5 cav crystals, or would that many tokens not be available?

So as a ftp player who spends no money at all, I’ll be missing out on better rewards locked behind a paywall? Instead of logging in every day for three months? Is that correct?

Yep, you will.
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021

Kabam Boo said:

Cant you just tell us what the rewards will be without and with the pass? This is a very weird way to present the rewards
    Everything except the last 7 rewards will be without the pass
    Searmenis said:

So, the big difference from past year's calendars is no units at all, except if you pay for them.Looks like this year kabam appreciates wallets instead of players.

Units would be there in milestones of the solo event. It can be seen in the image of original post.
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    edited July 2021
    Are the bundles everyday or just 1 purchase then done?
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★

Searmenis said:

So, the big difference from past year's calendars is no units at all, except if you pay for them.Looks like this year kabam appreciates wallets instead of players.

Units would be there in milestones of the solo event. It can be seen in the image of original post.
    Oh, I missed that, Let;s hope you re right!
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    is this free or do you have to pay for this...?
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Way I see it, if the purchase (either of the passes) gives me more units for 15 or 20 bucks then I'd spend on getting the monthly unit card for 3 or 4 months then it's MORE than worth the purchase. Hell even if it only gives half the total amount of 3 or 4 months of Unit Card deals, the purchase is likely worth it.

I'd just be subtracting the money I'd spend on the unit cards in place for the pass.