**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[MERGED] Parry Issue Fix

Comments

• NameforforumNameforforum Posts: 25
    edited July 2021
    You can see it happening to all the content creators during their diablo test videos. It's clearly very broken and Summer of Pain will have to be delayed as a lot of people waited for diablo buff to finish this week.
  • BrazenhutBrazenhut Posts: 131
    Interesting to see if any quake users are having issues with quake?
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 835 ★★★
    This has definitely happened to me today. At first I thought it was just me but it’s been happening way too much for it to be ‘just me’.

I’ll try and record a video if I can.
  • BrazenhutBrazenhut Posts: 131

Hey everybody,

Want to confirm that we are investigating this on our end. If you have the time and the answers to the following questions, it could help us find the root of the issue.

• When did parry fail when previously it wouldn't? Was it an early parry? a late parry?
    • What were the effects of parry failing? Did you get hit into the block? did you not block at all and get hit instead?
    • Did you see the character block before you took the hit?
    • Do these parry issues occur when you try to re-parry or the first-time parry?
    Late parry
    Did not block and received full combo to the face
    No.
    First time parry
  • Same as everyone else is saying.
    Not late but late-ish in the parry window
    You get hit.
    Doesn’t block
    First time parry only.

Posting a vid now
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 536 ★★★
    edited July 2021
    1. Late Parry
    2. Most of the time I got struck but I think one time I managed to block a hit
    3. No
    4. I was able to reparry sucessfully. It was usually the first-time parry that seemed off

I've had some dropped Dexes as well, where I'm holding block, the opponent dashes foward, I swipe back at the right time for a Dex yet my character stayed in its blocking animation and I absorbed the hit. For both issues, at first I thought it was just me, but it was happening far too often to be normal mess ups.
  • Pin_the_AvengerPGT17Pin_the_AvengerPGT17 Posts: 333 ★★

Does anybody have any specific instances or examples of this? Videos would also be appreciated!

How about you check Seatin’s buffed gameplay vid with Diabolical
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021

Hey everybody,

Want to confirm that we are investigating this on our end. If you have the time and the answers to the following questions, it could help us find the root of the issue.

• When did parry fail when previously it wouldn't? Was it an early parry? a late parry?
    • What were the effects of parry failing? Did you get hit into the block? did you not block at all and get hit instead?
    • Did you see the character block before you took the hit?
    • Do these parry issues occur when you try to re-parry or the first-time parry?
    1.) Parry failed when I tried out Diablo in Realm of Legends, it was a early parry.
    2.) I took a full combo to the face, I blocked the minute the defender dashed at me.
    3.) No
    4.) It’s seems random, parry seems to work on some occasions and fail on other occasions.