**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bishop is not buffed he is rebalanced.

FabwiziFabwizi Posts: 1,168 ★★★★
Bishop for me in no way is buffed he is just rebalanced.

Offcourse they took out the degen but they also took out power gain on parried, chese in case of energy debuffs where prowess went insane and added shrugg off.

The damage has largely remained same or equivalent.

What they have eliminated is the quirky uses for Bishop and any future ridiculous cheese.

Kabam too smart for us..lol

Comments

• RJustice_209RJustice_209 Posts: 213 ★★
    Fabwizi said:

ItsDamien said:

Ah yes... 400k SP2+Incinerate isn't a buff. Just a rebalance.

🤡

My R1 Unawaked bishop killed winter soldier in about 100 hits pre buff its still the same for me now ,5 hits here and there.
    Ya i was getting those numbers. Saw a vid and copied the playstyle. Mainly medium medium combos and spam sp2 only. Got WS down in 19 hits full symergy and suicides minus mangog synergy. 48ish without synergy but with suicides. 36 hits average with a war team with stormx.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★

Fabwizi said:

ItsDamien said:

🤡

My R1 Unawaked bishop killed winter soldier in about 100 hits pre buff its still the same for me now ,5 hits here and there.
    Ya i was getting those numbers. Saw a vid and copied the playstyle. Mainly medium medium combos and spam sp2 only. Got WS down in 19 hits full symergy and suicides minus mangog synergy. 48ish without synergy but with suicides. 36 hits average with a war team with stormx.
    You probably did use r2 or r3 with suicides? For r1 6* it of smth like 100 hits
    Aleor said:

Fabwizi said:

ItsDamien said:

🤡

https://youtu.be/fOuTyG1kR1o

Yes 6r3 with suicides as mentioned.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

Aleor said:

Fabwizi said:

ItsDamien said:

🤡

Okay so I just had play. Mines 6* R1 Sig 20...

• QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    ItsDamien said:

Qfury said:

Aleor said:

Fabwizi said:

ItsDamien said:

🤡

Definitely not buffed like the OP stated. Just "rebalanced" 🤣
    Definitely just a rebalance :D

Can someone make a post buff bishop horseman vid pls. I'd do it but don't have apoc *cries*
    Qfury said:

ItsDamien said:

Qfury said:

Aleor said:

Fabwizi said:

ItsDamien said:

🤡

Definitely not buffed like the OP stated. Just "rebalanced" 🤣
    Definitely just a rebalance :D

Can someone make post buff bishop horseman vid pls. I'd do it but don't have apoc *cries*
    Just do with prof x. He gives more atk bonus than horseman.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    You should be seeing how long it takes not the hits

You should be seeing how long it takes not the hits

1 min. Not that bad.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    Sir, July 4th weekend has already ended, please stop drinking whatever is left in that red solo cup..