**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hercules and Wolverine = romance synergy??

Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
edited July 2023 in General Discussion
Not judging here but Hercules has a romance synergy with Wolverine

Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    Wooah
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    I haven't read that many comic books
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★

Well there you go, it’s not in the main universe but another one.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    I feel like they are combining this wolverine(which is prob from Earth 616) with a different one.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    ItsDamien said:

I feel like they are combining this wolverine with a different one.

Yes and no. Since MCOC is based in the Earth-TRN517 universe, none of the characters are actually their comic/movie counterparts. So they have a lot more liberty to change and add things that don't make them canonical in the main Earth-616 universe.
    Ok. Thx
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    I mean they always take advantage of the fact that MCOC isn’t in any of the “canon” continuities to add Easter eggs from different Marvel universes.

Ok and seriously is Wolverine dressed as a high fantasy ranger or a cowboy?
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    gsil6374 said:

Why tho
    I'm pretty sure it wasn't in the comics
    And in Greek mythology Hercules wasn't...... you know........ I don't know if I'm allowed to say it
    But you know what I mean

My guy Herc is bi in the comics
    How about wolverine. I'm more sure he's not
    Mainstream Wolvie isn’t like @ItsDamien said, it’s one of the alternate comics. Honestly, I think it was a super weird choice for him to be with Herc, but in that alternate comic, he’s either gay or bi.
    Not a reflection of Kabam, but I think it’s super lazy when marvel takes existing straight characters and make them gay in alternate comics. I’m bi myself and a queer writer, so it really annoys me when they take straight characters and make them gay because it feels like they’re just doing it to pander to the gay community. What they should do—and what I do in my novels—is create new and original characters who are gay—like America Chavez.
    Herc, on the other hand, would be super weird if he wasn’t bi.
    As a black man myself, I hate when anyone takes white characters and makes them black. I would absolutely hate if they got a white guy to play Michael Jordan (my idol), 2-Pac, or Spawn. That's just my two cents.
    That’s exactly how I feel about it too.

I mean they always take advantage of the fact that MCOC isn’t in any of the “canon” continuities to add Easter eggs from different Marvel universes.

Ok and seriously is Wolverine dressed as a high fantasy ranger or a cowboy?

Both, he looks like McCree from Overwatch.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

Why tho
    I'm pretty sure it wasn't in the comics
    And in Greek mythology Hercules wasn't...... you know........ I don't know if I'm allowed to say it
    But you know what I mean

My guy Herc is bi
    Good rhyme
This discussion has been closed.