**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bishop might be the top mutant

Comments

• FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Or Havok, his sp3 is soooooo OP
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Very controversial topic. Don’t jump the gun with him being “the best” and start off with he’s a great champ. Yet to see what content he clears but his energy resistance is great indeed. His regen has always been there but this is actually a nerf to what his regen previously was, where it was passive and instant. Now it’s a buff. However i think overall the buff was a success and he definitely looks like a lot of fun, and the degen removal makes him much easier to ramp up. As always we just gotta wait and see
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Very controversial topic. Don’t jump the gun with him being “the best” and start off with he’s a great champ. Yet to see what content he clears but his energy resistance is great indeed. His regen has always been there but this is actually a nerf to what his regen previously was, where it was passive and instant. Now it’s a buff. However i think overall the buff was a success and he definitely looks like a lot of fun, and the degen removal makes him much easier to ramp up. As always we just gotta wait and see

Plus side to the regen being a buff is that in a pinch he can do Buffed Up nodes!
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Plus side to the regen being a buff is that in a pinch he can do Buffed Up nodes!
    Also buff corn in incursions
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

Also buff corn in incursions
    Oh god I didn't even think of that. I REALLY want to see how busted that could be.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    I think I may have judged Bishop, he’s literally 1 hitting opponents and staying close to 100% the entire time. This guy is busted
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

I think I may have judged Bishop, he’s literally 1 hitting opponents and staying close to 100% the entire time. This guy is busted

Act 1 opponents don't count
    (for real though, what rank and how much hp?)
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★

Anyone try him on stun immune skills? I feel like if the ai cooperates and you can reparry he would be cheesy

He punishes debuff shrug of, not immunities. I mean, that's what his description says. If it will work, it will most likely be considered a bug and will be fixed
    Aleor said:

Anyone try him on stun immune skills? I feel like if the ai cooperates and you can reparry he would be cheesy

He punishes debuff shrug of, not immunities. I mean, that's what his description says. If it will work, it will most likely be considered a bug and will be fixed
    You reparry to gain rapid prowess

Aleor said:

Its not like you don't gain them rapid anyways tho to be fair
    I'm talking rapider than you can say risky rough rigid river rapids
  • RJustice_209RJustice_209 Posts: 213 ★★

He is great but no, not even close

Who then?
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★

Aleor said:

You can also parry specials for that. Say you get to 50 charges - it's +500% instead of +400% at 40, wich is easy to get. Is it worth the time you'll spend too get it? Imo not really. And it's nothing cheesy for sure. Like 600 damage instead of 500. The difference is not great, I'd rather have another sp1 fired at 40 charges by that time
    Aleor said:

Aleor said:

You can also parry specials for that. Say you get to 50 charges - it's +500% instead of +400% at 40, wich is easy to get. Is it worth the time you'll spend too get it? Imo not really. And it's nothing cheesy for sure. Like 600 damage instead of 500. The difference is not great, I'd rather have another sp1 fired at 40 charges by that time
    Ya cheesy was not the right word but reparrying is easy, not really much time spent for a decent damage upgrade
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★

Told you!! Join the hype train!
    The buff was too good
    4k/tic incenarates at rank 4
    He need sig a lot or no? Even thougn you said you would r3 without his sig seems pretty darn useful. Also when will we see gameplay from you I want to see him one hit people before I rank :D