**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summ(on)er Event

Comments

• SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    I assume this will be the max tokens a FTP can get from this event?

DNA3000 said:

Buttehrs said:

I think I'm more annoyed by the fact kabam is following In every other mobile games recent footsteps with a "battle pass" type of system. They are becoming entirely too common and are worse than microtransactions in my opinion.

These things date back to at least the mid-late 2000s as they were a staple of hybrid free to play conversions of MMOs. They've basically been around forever at this point and I thought they'd been around in mobile games for quite a while now. If they haven't, no idea why.
    Back in the 90's these things didn't exist.
    Thanks for this event Kabam.
    As a FTP, I already got my eyes set on those bundles I'm looking for.
    At most I would expect to atleast have 2 tokens of each type from those Summer Camp milestones.
    So without spending IMO it's a win situation cause I got something to grind for this month.
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    My question is - do you have to buy both the Resort Pass and the Resort Pass Plus to fully unlock the Plus features or will just buying the Resort Pass Plus unlock both?
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    People mad that the summer resort is in October; me in India thinking "sounds about right"
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Jackd1989 said:

My question is - do you have to buy both the Resort Pass and the Resort Pass Plus to fully unlock the Plus features or will just buying the Resort Pass Plus unlock both?

The pass plus will give you all the benefits that you'd need
  • AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    free to play players seem to be getting shafted yet again, but I guess we'll know for sure when this drops in game
  • Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    could we have an official word on how many tokens we can get just on the ftp and were this puts us in the store, their is some crossover with the screenshots so would like some clarification
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

could we have an official word on how many tokens we can get just on the ftp and were this puts us in the store, their is some crossover with the screenshots so would like some clarification

We'll get to know this today when the objectives come in.
  • VandallghVandallgh Posts: 36
    This event is supposed to start today at 10am…. Can anybody confirm if it’s UTC? Right now it’s 12am in Spain and the event has not begun…
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Vandallgh said:

This event is supposed to start today at 10am…. Can anybody confirm if it’s UTC? Right now it’s 12am in Spain and the event has not begun…

It begins the same time EQ starts. That's in just under 7 hours from this comment.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    If ftp can get everything shown in the store then I see no problem and anyone that’s still complaining is just being ridiculous tbh.
    Guess we find out in a few hours.
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    Monk1 said:

Why on earth makes this so confusing.

Can’t we just be clear what level of rewards get for each tier to enable people to make simple purchase decision.

Have no issue people spending getting more. But no matter how many times I read the intro it seems impossible to work out what I get (daily/overall) if I spend the extra 🤦‍♂️

Guess we’ll just have to wait 6 hours and then we’ll know.
  • King_SternyKing_Sterny Posts: 58

Wait I just noticed. The summoner resort plus is gonna be available for purchase. How much will that be? That’s a small slap in the face to ftp. The old summoner appreciation didnt differentiate between pay and free to play.

Spending gets you more stuff than if you don’t spend?

This is shocking I am shocked.
    That’s cool I’m happy you’re shocked. Did it hurt? I’m asking a simple question for that community. I’m not free to play but I’m not also not spend to get ahead in the game cuz I can clear my way through the game with skill. If you didn’t notice I also asked how much the plus pass would be. Trying to be funny made you look like a dumbass
    You may be unpleasantly surprised to learn who actually looks like a dumbass here. Sarcasm can be hard to understand in a text only forum, but sometimes, well, it's pretty evident.