**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What are f2p Cavs gonna get from the camp?

Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
I couldn't see the number of tokens we could get, or which rewards have to be purchased to unlock further rewards. Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    I’m pretty sure we can still get all of it. The only thing you gain from purchase is that items are just given to you straight away no need to do the actual event.
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    I believe you can get everything up to the 6* sig stones (for cav/tb players) and T5CC crystals for uncollected for free. Everything starting with the 6* sigs and after is what the people that purchase the resort passes can get.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

I believe you can get everything up to the 6* sig stones (for cav/tb players) and T5CC crystals for uncollected for free. Everything starting with the 6* sigs and after is what the people that purchase the resort passes can get.

Well, at least there's the daily six star shards. I really find it weird that they offer 5t1a as one item, but then a single one for the same cost. That's a mistake right?
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

Well, at least there's the daily six star shards. I really find it weird that they offer 5t1a as one item, but then a single one for the same cost. That's a mistake right?
    You don't get the daily shards unless you pay.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    In terms of shards, 11k 5 star shards and 6.4k 6 star shards.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Malreck04 said:

You don't get the daily shards unless you pay.
    Well, s***
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    I guess literally everything possible
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    Bruh this is the new war with kabam with yours truly Warlockjr
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Alyzan said:

Summoner appreciation really turned from "we kabam appreciate all players" to "we appreciate everyone but actually the people that spend money"

Er… who else pays the bills and salary?
  • TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    I thought they were paid by the sweat of our arena grinding labors. In units. And grandmaster shards. Kind of like how Lance pedaled his bike and kept the ESPN lights on.