**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4* Blade - generic awakening gem...

TROUBL3DTROUBL3D Posts: 161
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
Interested. All hype or genuine game changer?

4* Blade - generic awakening gem... 26 votes

Do it...
88%
GamerRagamugginGunnerDeathBringer77SnizzbarPalanthraxTheLazyKingYellsomeStark7989Hell_GoliathAfridArmaganon00Superman69SpeedbumpmyPUNCAKEFrodoT_BagginsSonOfGwynSummonerB2Anonymous346Greifmaster911Jman2182 23 votes
Don’t do it...
11%
GbSarkarDoctorJHugsForEveryone 3 votes

Comments

• TROUBL3DTROUBL3D Posts: 161
    Hmmm...seems fairly unanimous...
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Don’t do it...
    TROUBL3D wrote: »

Let me change that
  • TROUBL3DTROUBL3D Posts: 161
    GbSarkar wrote: »

Let me change that

Ha. Genuinely, or just being controversial?!
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Do it...
    It’s hard to think of a more deserving champ, and you have no other way to dupe him for a while.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    Don’t do it...

Let me change that

Don't have him so can't really give an opinion on him

Though I must say from what I've noticed, his regeneration on awakening, which makes him really good (or that's what people say at least), isn't really that useful in actual fights since you can't really keep blocking that much (and even if you do, you'll probably lose more health than you gain overall). Regarding his damage output from stacking bleeds and powergain—don't think it's as high as shown in Seatin's RoL video in actual fights since in that fight, the player went crazy on WS with special attack spamming. In real fights, where you have to bait and evade as well, you won't stack as many bleeds and won't power gain as fast either. But his increased attack from danger sense is nuts. I've seen a 4/55 blade take down a 4/55 Magik in 10 hits
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    Do it...
    I could be wrong, but isn't blade one of the God-tier skill & bleed champion (+regen) right now?
    heard he is pretty OP, and lots of end game players are spinning rounds and rounds of 5* featured shards trying to get him
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Don’t do it...
    Skill awakening yes, generic no. Never use generics unless its a dire situation.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Do it...

Let me change that

Don't have him so can't really give an opinion on him

Though I must say from what I've noticed, his regeneration on awakening, which makes him really good (or that's what people say at least), isn't really that useful in actual fights since you can't really keep blocking that much (and even if you do, you'll probably lose more health than you gain overall). Regarding his damage output from stacking bleeds and powergain—don't think it's as high as shown in Seatin's RoL video in actual fights since in that fight, the player went crazy on WS with special attack spamming. In real fights, where you have to bait and evade as well, you won't stack as many bleeds and won't power gain as fast either. But his increased attack from danger sense is nuts. I've seen a 4/55 blade take down a 4/55 Magik in 10 hits

Sorry, disagree. Healing is very easy and very fast. Here’s a real fight with bait and evade vs LOL Red Hulk, about as real as it gets:

https://youtu.be/tLfN1Fwuks8

The fight is far from flawless and Blade still sails through it.