**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[MERGED] Parry Issue Fix

Comments

• KaZichaoKaZichao Posts: 65
    edited July 2021
    This Video good enough Kabam?
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yAM3yVRalSK59_WWvsgsMEcJdNtEGcnk/view?usp=drivesdk

EDIT: Cannot upload 6Mb mp4 video?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★

Does anybody have any specific instances or examples of this? Videos would also be appreciated!

I feel like it happens mostly at the start of the fight, but I have had this happening in other parts of a fight. iOS, 2021 iPad Pro.
  • StarLord_OutlwStarLord_Outlw Posts: 53
    I just updated the game and I'm having the issue on both of my accounts. It's not just a parry issue, it's happening whenever any player action is being input after the AI starts an action, like a medium dash attack. If I try to dex, block, or parry, the input isn't being processed in accordance with the AI actions and I get smacked.

I'm not going to suffer through map 7 AQ and spend resources to suffer through every fight with the epic mods when this is clearly an unintentional bug. I told both of my alliances I don't plan on joining AQ if the game play is still broken when AQ starts.

Can we get a fix or a delay to alliance modes AQ & AW until it's fixed?

iPhone XS
    iOS 14.6
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    KaZichao said:

This Video good enough Kabam?
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yAM3yVRalSK59_WWvsgsMEcJdNtEGcnk/view?usp=drivesdk

EDIT: Cannot upload 6Mb mp4 video?

It's best to upload to youtube and post that link.
  • KwAmOnKwAmOn Posts: 108
    Confirm here, iPhone SE 2020; all night yesterday I thought I was having a very bad day; came to this morning all my alliance complaining on the same issue.
  • Kd101Kd101 Posts: 122
    edited July 2021
    It’s the timings for everything. They are all different. This causes problems and I noticed it as get the green about 60% to 70% of the time and now I about miss the whole thing and don’t even make it in the yellow. And it isn’t from being too early…. It’s from latency. If this was a “fix” then change it back because fixes are desired changes as a whole. Besides there are many other things that needed fix rather than the timing for parry. People had problems with parry not working occasionally not with the timing of parry. Don’t know why we decided the timing was the problem and messed with it.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,737 ★★★★★
    SYN2409 said:

Does anybody have any specific instances or examples of this? Videos would also be appreciated!

https://dropmefiles.com/zPJxY
    Looks like the issue is from trying to parry the medium dash.
  • JJJmJJJJJJmJJJ Posts: 130
    Same here, on new iphone 12 pro.

1. Both, late and early parry
    2. missed parry
    3. Not sure, but look like the pg was blocking
    4. First parry
    It happens everywhere and randomly

First thought was, damn fu** apple, the next phone will be Android....
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Thankfully I'm not tackling any new content but I've been facing this issue inconsistently. Hope this gets fixed soon, new content is releasing tonight and that's annoying enough already but then we have SoP bosses that only last a week long and require many, many practise runs.
  • JokreJokre Posts: 11
    i cant even dex normaly without parrying the opponent. He dashes at me-> me trying to dex -> Me just stand there and automatically parry stun the opponent like ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻, (I am TB and i know how to play) . Thats some serious bull ****. I just played once today. Ghost full synergie with Guardian on the team, 7.2.4 Mercy lane.
  • SmirkyhSmirkyh Posts: 19
    edited July 2021
    I have to echo many of the comments. Parrying at the start of fight has been affected, but it is an issue throughout; very noticeable with parry reliant champs like colossus and warlock.
    This needs to be fixed. I’ve played for to long to try to adjust my play style. I will just walk away from the game.
    In its current state quests are almost unplayable. You never know when you will be smacked in the face.
  • LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
    Before this update i thought Iphones are immune such bugs, but eventually mcoc proved us wrong. Common guys so many people are complaining and there is no response regarding aq and aw. Parry, block and dex are the most basic part of this game. If there is an issue, it has to be resolved quickly.
    And yes all the iphone users are facing same issue including me. So i am writing those point. Consider it as same as other iOS user.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,737 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Was so looking forward to SoP fight today .. this bug puts a dampener on that…

Same here. Now it probably won't be playable.
  • SmirkyhSmirkyh Posts: 19
    So had issues in EQ and story, but haven’t noticed it in arena. Same for others?
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    Some update? Like really?
  • Daywalker84Daywalker84 Posts: 17
    It’s everywhere in the game
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    Today’s SoP fight solo objective: take down the opponent without landing a parry!
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    I really hope this gets fixed asap. Wanted to start my final abyss path tomorrow and I want it done before my new job on Monday 😅 Euros final on Sunday too, so I want abyss done by Saturday 😂
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    A_NAZ said:

Today’s SoP fight solo objective: take down the opponent without landing a parry!

Can’t wait for that’s thence