**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What did it take in order to actually have a shot at 5* basic or feature in the arenas?

WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 776 ★★★
I've at this game for a little less than a year with a roster of 43 5* and a bland of 5 6*. Even after grinding for 3 days straight, all I can muster up is 9 million pts, which is minute to those cranking out 95 million pts. Looking at my roster, there's no way to pull anywhere near that number. For those that are cranking out those pts, what exactly was your roster like? I assume I need at least a good amount of 6* to even cracking 20 million pts. let alone crazy 95 million pts. More props to those that can!
I looked on youtube, but most just go with using units to speed up the recovery time to reuse the players again, but I don't have $$$ to pay for the amount of units needed.

Comments

• laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,456 ★★★★
    People who put up those points run suicides, boost, and spend spend spend. For comparison I have 53 6*, don't boost, don't ever recharge with units, and I use all my 5* in the basic and I put up 23 million or so. Theoretically you really only need 3 6* r3 and you can spend your way to the top. BTW that amount of points only puts me in the 10-6% rewards tier. But I do it in two arenas so I get an extra 1k 5* shards versus only doing 1 arena and getting into the 1-5% tier rewards.
  • Midias12Midias12 Posts: 71
    Most recent arena

• WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 776 ★★★

People who put up those points run suicides, boost, and spend spend spend. For comparison I have 53 6*, don't boost, don't ever recharge with units, and I use all my 5* in the basic and I put up 23 million or so. Theoretically you really only need 3 6* r3 and you can spend your way to the top. BTW that amount of points only puts me in the 10-6% rewards tier. But I do it in two arenas so I get an extra 1k 5* shards versus only doing 1 arena and getting into the 1-5% tier rewards.

At my rate getting that many 6* would be about 5 to 6 years give or take. But by then there be probably something else that will replace MCOC.
    Midias12 said:

Most recent arena

Yep, for me, that'll be a huge skip and pass. I'll stick with the summoner trials.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    It also depends what rank your 5* collection is.
    Daddrieda said:

It also depends what rank your 5* collection is.

Consist of 43 5*, the only 2 that are rank 5 are NF and AA. The rest are sporadically duped and unduped ranging from rank 1 to 4. I don't think in hell my roster is going to get anywhere near 95 mil.