**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Proxima Destroys Summer Of Pain Darkhawk!

Comments

• thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    i really enjoyed this and shared it with some of my friends. also your diablo vids were great too!
  • Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 412 ★★★

i really enjoyed this and shared it with some of my friends. also your diablo vids were great too!

Thank you so much mate good to hear that you enjoyed them
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Maxwell24 said:

What are your thoughts on proxima in general? I think she's great for these very niche fights, but i never ranked her up b/c she doesn't seem viable in everyday usage. Do you use her elsewhere like in AW?
  • Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 412 ★★★
    edited July 2021

Maxwell24 said:

What are your thoughts on proxima in general? I think she's great for these very niche fights, but i never ranked her up b/c she doesn't seem viable in everyday usage. Do you use her elsewhere like in AW?
    She's amazing she helped me a lot in 7.2 100% and I haven't used her in aw but I definitely will. I bet she will also be a big help in act 6 100%
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Red mag destroys him too and he earns you 2 solo objective :)
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Maxwell24 said:
    Perfection
    continue to spread the good word of Proxima Midnight
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Impressive man!