**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[iOS] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    In-Game Name: BowTieJohn
    Device and Model: iPhone 6
    Device Operating System: iOS 12.4.8
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: v 30.2.1
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? It occurred in Arenas, Quests, and Roster/Champion
    Description of the Issue: The game is continuing to crash and happen very frequently. I get in maybe one or two rounds of arenas before it crashes. Also in questing I get in a couple fights and it does it often during a champion doing an sp1. I've noticed that I've had the game crash 5 or 6 times within a 10-15 minute window. It also happens at loading screens between fights.

This has been persisting for a couple months now and I'm curious if Kabam has made any finds since I know myself and have others have posted about this both in this thread relating to iOS and those with androids as well. I'm concerned as it has affected my ability and other players' ability to enjoy playing this game.

Kabam I'd appreciate an update on this situation. Please I ask shed some light on what you guys have found or think it may be.
  • Centurion117Centurion117 Posts: 1
    Name: Centurion.
    Device and Model: iPadOS 14.6
    Wifi
    Everything updated to current version
    Langurian Castle Rift Side Quests. Epic difficulty

Info: Dexterity does not allow me to dodge incoming attacks from any champs. I dash back, but still get hit, despite having Dexterity. It happens to all 3 of my champs I take into the quests, and this problem occurs against all enemies, more noticeably, the boss, Guilly. I hope this problem is addressed and fixed as I have wasted numerous units on revives.
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    iPhone XSMAX
    Using Professor X while holding heavy most of the time trying to throw a special during that the inputs don't register and I end up getting hit, same problem lots of people I know are facing with different devices
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    In-Game name: .NIGHT.
    Device and Model: iPhone 8 Plus
    Device Operating System: iOS 12.0
    Game Version Installed: 31.1.1
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue:
    - Overheating after starting the game
    - Without a clean signal, lags in fight (due to too many synchronization with the servers during a fight)
  • KeylessChuckKeylessChuck Posts: 14
    In-Game Name: KeylessChuck
    Device and Model: iPhone 8 Plus
    Device Operating System: iOS 14.6
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? All
    Description of the Issue: Experiencing both Dropped inputs, and registering incorrect inputs this happens sparratically and on different paths.
  • LouisfblogLouisfblog Posts: 3
    Name: louisfblog
    Hardware: iPhone XS Max
    Issue: start a fight and within 10 seconds the entire phone crashes and reboots. This has happened consistently over 20 times in the last 48H. It’s at the point where I can’t meaningfully play. Happens on quests, happens on AQ. Have tried a complete clean install of the game. No change. Have reset the hardware (factory reset and full data deletion; backup from iCloud). No change. No idea what to do next.
  • JacquesOeuffJacquesOeuff Posts: 6
    username: jackoeuff
    iphone 11 running on ios 14.6
    playing on wifi
    mcoc 31.1.1

random game crashes, mainly in AQ & AW, but also in EQ
    this has been going on for months and many players experience these crashes costing them revives and potions
    there's is no telling when or why the games crashes, it just does
    i have no third party apps running
    the crashes were also there when i was on previous game versions and/or iOS versions
    other players are complaining as wel, and it's just as random there: new devices, old ones, android, iOS... it doesn't matter. The crashes affect everyone. And it wasn't like this until over a year ago or so, I lost track when it started happening.

But for the love of God, please fix this.
    And in the meantime acknowledge this bug is around and compensate (weekly? monthly?) with free revives and potions, that would be nice instead of spending loyalty or glory on pots...
    cheers!
  • IAMKLAUS_07IAMKLAUS_07 Posts: 6
    I've been Experiencing this Error since the New update 31.1.1
    It's been really Sad And Frustrating at the same time because I'm not able to play Act 7 , Arenas , And recently it started coming in Event Quest too. It's been a week now. I thought this will get resolved but it's not. So I emailed to the technical support too. But it's not getting resolved. And I've been asked to wait and will get a response in my In-Game email. Please it's a request that you help me . Because I can't play anything because this is coming everytime when I start a fight in Act 7 Arenas and Event Quest.
    I Reinstalled the Game and also Tried to log in my other Phone. But still the issue is still there. Hope you Do the needful.
  • TheEdgeTheEdge Posts: 28
    Jimi Kobe in game
    iPad Air 2
    Latent version of IOS 14,6
    Latest version of the game

iPhone 12 max pro
    iOS 14.6
    Latest version of the game

Cellular but mostly wifi

Repeated crashes when i recevie cristals 4hours or dayly, since the beginning
    Bug when î’m lauching a fight in AQ or Aw, loosing 50% of life.
  • pigupompompigupompom Posts: 110
    I’m constantly having drop input issue and also random spamming of my sp even when I tap middle left of the screen.

Very frequently my character don’t dex and won’t block.

I’m suspecting it’s due to the expect ratio of iPhone 12 Pro Max that’s not completely compatible with the game.

iPhone 12 Pro Max
    Latest IOS
  • Tul123456789Tul123456789 Posts: 26
    In-Game name: Libra-T
    Device and Model: iPhone 7 Plus
    Device Operating System: 14.6
    Game Version Installed: latest
    Description of the Issue:
    Lag is increasing randomly, the game running very slow cant even block or parry and my phone start to overheat after lag happen.this happen a lot after the new update. Even have the stop moving frame rate.
  • Mikea117Mikea117 Posts: 96
    In-Game Name: Merc1077

Device and Model: iPhone 7 Plus

Device Operating System: iOS 14.6

Cellular or WiFi: T-Mobile Carrier and issues both with wifi and cellular

Game Mode: All active game modes, AQ, EQ, AW, Arena

Description of the Issue: At the start of any active quest or event since the newest update, every fight lags and the game crashes completely and has to be restarted from the phones Home Screen. It’s very annoying and ridiculous since AQ is active and AW season is about to start, when the game crashes it’ll point the opposing alliance and that’s an unfair advantage for them. This needs to be addressed before hand.
  • rp91rp91 Posts: 57
    I’m not able to login it displays not connected to network while I’m connected don’t know why’s this happening.
    Device : iPhone 6s
    Device Operating System: iOS 12.4.8
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? It occurred in the loading/logging in part of the game.
    Description of the Issue: The game won't even login. It gets as far as the screen with Purgatory and the MCOC logo then just crashes and closes out. It was working earlier this morning and now for the last hour it won't log on.
    Device Operating System: iOS 12.5.4
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Game logs in and loads up, but then suddenly closes out after a couple of seconds. It just started doing it this morning. This adds to the fact for a little over two months it has been crashing after I only get in a couple of fights.

Curious any updates on this as now it is nearly the end of June.
    I agree. Sadly I will probably loose two revives I had in overflow as well as two full energy refills. Depending how long it goes I may also begin to loose iso which I've been trying to use to get champions ranked and leveled up. Also I haven't gotten to open my Cavalier Iron Tombs crystals (I have 17,400 shards). :(
  • GiraffeManGiraffeMan Posts: 2
    In-Game Name: GiraffeMan
    Device Operating System: iOS 12.5.4
    Cellular or WiFi: This happens on both wifi and cellular
    Game Mode: Story, Event and Arena
    Description of the Issue: The crashing usually occurs during the loading screen before a fight in Story, Event or Arena but it can also happen mid fight. This tends to happen for me when using certain Champions specials, such as Mister Negative and Silver Surfer. It has also occasionally happened while in menus or opening crystals.
  • DRAGONDUDE963DRAGONDUDE963 Posts: 9
    IGN Dragondude
    Device: IPhone 7
    Operating System: iOS 14.6
    Cellular/WiFi: Both
    Version 31.1.1

Constant crashing when in the game. I can only be on the app for about 5 minutes without a crash. Crashing seems to be much worse in crystals and Alliance Quest compared to other modes.
  • Deder80Deder80 Posts: 584 ★★★
    edited July 2021
    Speeds80 said:

IPhone 7 iOS 13.2.2 latest update, have had lag and dropped controls in all game modes since last game update, I’m always on wifi. have tried deleting and reinstalling app, updated iOS to try fix. I’m having opponents fire specials while I am mid combo, parry timing is unreliable but mostly after a combo I swipe back and just often am just left standing still, same with evading specials then trying to counter often the forward swipe doesn’t register, also I find often if I evade a beam special then run in to counter I seem to punch air and then get Countered,

I could agree more this! I run ISO. Everything on my phone is up to date, great WiFi and unlimited 4g date. I’m in strong service area so I always have full bars. With WiFi I run it on 2.4 GHz and 5Ghz, and I ah e deleted and reinstalled the app but I’m still experiencing my champs doing things I have not controlled them to do! This totally unfair to us. When I hold block my champ should block not dash forward into my opponents special attack or when I let go of block my champs will do a light attack when I commanded it dash back after letting go of block.
    Please fix this. Listen to your paying customers!
    Treat like customers, Like someone you want to stay for the long run. Give us a reason to want tell other people about how awesome Kabam is and how great they take care of their people.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
    Help is out on this one. I’m sure you guys have experienced it to, especially if over half the contest has and still is experiencing these messed up control commands.
  • Santa_PsycheSanta_Psyche Posts: 150
    My game now crashes even more than it did after the new update.
  • Johanson86Johanson86 Posts: 7
    IGN: Hans_solo
    Device: iPhone 7 Plus
    iOS: 14.5.1
    Cellular
    Game Version: 32.0.0

Issue: Parry and blocking malfunction. Happened after game update. Sometime it is not blocking or parrying causing being attacked. It seems something wrong with the control. This has caused numerous resources being used in Darkhawk summer of pain. Please look into this MCOC team and compensate those affected players.
  • naveejeenaveejee Posts: 8
    Game Name: naveejee
    Device : iphone7
    ios: 14.6
    wifi
    game v: 32.0.0

Issue: parry/dex/blocking is lagging in all mode with every champion in all quest (tried monthly & summer of pain).
  • Lord_GoliathLord_Goliath Posts: 2
    In game name: Lord Goliath
    Using an iPhone 6S
    Since the update today, my game has started crashing before every single fight. It’s utterly ridiculous. Everything takes twice as long as it should, I’m using extra boosts because the crashing and restarting takes up so much time, and I’m losing crucial arena fights. This is just disgraceful. Kabam - spend less time giving Ronin a slightly higher chance to evade and more time fixing your game. I hope you’re ashamed of yourselves, because this has been going on for months now, and if it doesn’t get better soon, I doubt I’ll be the only player you lose.
  • IsaP1IsaP1 Posts: 3
    In-Game Name: IsaP1
    Device and Model: Iphone SE
    Device Operating System: IOS 14.6
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 32.0.0
    Game Mode: All Game Modes
    Description of the Issue: The Parry Masterie is not working, this not respond and works whit many lag,
  • alegka312alegka312 Posts: 67
    iPhone XR
    iOS 14.6
    WiFi
    Game version 32.0.0

Game is lagging, my fps dropping, 1 sec freezes and slide show after I unpause game. Also parry bug. How can I play all this new content with lags and freezes? Why I get drops to 10 fps or whatever it is. After this buggy and laggy game, I’m playing PUBG and OMG: PUBG runs fast, smooth, 60 frames, high settings, no lags and bugs, no crashes! That’s really sad
  • alegka312alegka312 Posts: 67
    Actually, like I’m not the one who get this lags. I know few people with same iPhone XR with same issue, and more people in my alliance with other devices
  • Santa_PsycheSanta_Psyche Posts: 150
    Cn't complete sop nor properly do aq cuz of how frequently the game crashes.
  • Boi71Boi71 Posts: 3
    No new contents, new champions and buff champions are good enough if the games keep crashing and not playable. Summoners will just look for better game experience elsewhere.

Kabam listen to your customers and get it fix