**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bishop's Buff: How Will this affect Map6 Mini?

2»

Comments

• TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    You guys break AQ like 3x per year. Break this one. Give us a make good for the lost week and come back next week with a fix
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    OG Vision special spamming seems a good counter just from testing him vs the bishop in 7.2.2. But an even better counter would be changing the AQ mini today.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★

Bugmat78 said:

OG Vision special spamming seems a good counter just from testing him vs the bishop in 7.2.2. But an even better counter would be changing the AQ mini today.

Everyone has a 5 star OG vision (worth 3k units) sitting around.
    I'm just saying he is one and not everyone but plenty do have him - didn't even say it was the best solution.

*shrugs*
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★

Hey all, unfortunately Bishop will be live like this for the next AQ cycle, but will be replaced/retuned starting with the series that begins on the 15th.

sad times
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    This plus the parry issue should make AQ a wonderful experience this week… Yay!
  • RJustice_209RJustice_209 Posts: 213 ★★
    Ben93 said:

What if Bishop hits you with an SP3, how are you supposed to defeat him ? You have to restart your line?
    In AQ (for example the horrible one on mix master/prove yourself), does that mean that you will have to stop your AQ on this Bishop if he kills you with an SP2 (he starts with 1 additionnal power bar)?

Answer is duped punisher2099 or CGR with P99 synergy
  • RJustice_209RJustice_209 Posts: 213 ★★
    https://youtu.be/EyUq6CtduXA

Well I got to use my fav champ P99 vs map6 Bishop today. He was only able to get to sp2 once. Block damage hurt but nothing i cant regen later on.
  • @Kabam Miike So bishop mini in map6 is still there? How is this fair?
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★

@Kabam Miike So bishop mini in map6 is still there? How is this fair?

Leave the hardest one there and change the others. Nice.