**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

G2099 Vs Darkhawk SOP. Low skill/Parry and Block gameplay

SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
https://youtu.be/kH1Lb055cX8

I've been seeing many G2099 kills but they are all high skill gameplay that the average person can't really do all the time like the corner bank style kinda like Quake. This is a very low skill style where it's just parry and block for the win. I'm also using a low end phone so the way the gameplay looks is exactly how it plays so if I can do it this way, I'm sure many can with little issue.

Simply just parry and block when you can. The idea for his SP1 is when he throws is just avoid the first beam, block the next two and avoid the last one. The block damage isn't bad and her regen for the more part isn't even needed.

Comments

• DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★
    Being able to perfectly dex sp1 like you are doing is in no way low skill......
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★

Being able to perfectly dex sp1 like you are doing is in no way low skill......

Well you're not wrong but it's much less skill than dexing the whole thing. It's easier to dex like I'm doing after a few tries cuz this is my first time doing it this way also. Dexing the first hit is easy and the last is also cuz you can time it based on blocking the third beam.