**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summ(on)we camp issue

So I’m a Cav but all the Cav and every reward is locked to me saying I’ve not completed any milestones

Comments

• Options
    GyanemdjerGyanemdjer Posts: 82
    No its not an issue, you have to use certain amount of tokens before you can buy the juicy stuff.. like for the 11k 5star shard you have to use 7 tokens or more tokens before , only them you will get access to buying the 11k shards
  • Options
    JoshauaJoshaua Posts: 4

No its not an issue, you have to use certain amount of tokens before you can buy the juicy stuff.. like for the 11k 5star shard you have to use 7 tokens or more tokens before , only them you will get access to buying the 11k shards

Ok fair enough thanks for that!
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Heads up if you want Every Item in the Shop, which does require the Resort Pass, the First 4 Items that you buy are Crucial.
    You have to spend 2 Sig Stone Tokens, 1 Catalyst Token and 1 Awakening Gem Token, to be clear Do Not Spend Any Crystal Tokens on the 4 Star Shards (there's only 6 Crystal Tokens you can get and that's just enough to buy all the 5 Star and 6 Star Shards as well the Cav Crystals).
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

Heads up if you want Every Item in the Shop, which does require the Resort Pass, the First 4 Items that you buy are Crucial.
    You have to spend 2 Sig Stone Tokens, 1 Catalyst Token and 1 Awakening Gem Token, to be clear Do Not Spend Any Crystal Tokens on the 4 Star Shards (there's only 6 Crystal Tokens you can get and that's just enough to buy all the 5 Star and 6 Star Shards as well the Cav Crystals).

If you want every single item you need to use 4 Tokens on the first 4 items in the shop

The extra Tokens that you have to do that are
    2× catalyst
    1× shard
    1× sig stone
    1× awakening Token

Try recounting the Tokens because I counted:
    12× catalyst
    7× shard
    5× sig stone
    4× awakening gem
    It's supposed to be 6 Shard Tokens and 6 Sig Stones Tokens
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

If you want every single item you need to use 4 Tokens on the first 4 items in the shop

2× catalyst
    1× shard
    1× sig stone
    1× awakening Token

12× catalyst
    7× shard
    5× sig stone
    4× awakening gem
    Cause the Amount of Tokens you get from the Summoner Resort and Summoner Camp Events are the exact same, meaning when you buy the Resort Pass you get Double what's in the Camp Event. You must have miscounted 1 Shard and 1 Sig Stone Token
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

2× catalyst
    1× shard
    1× sig stone
    1× awakening Token

12× catalyst
    7× shard
    5× sig stone
    4× awakening gem
    Cause the Amount of Tokens you get from the Summoner Resort and Summoner Camp Events are the exact same, meaning when you buy the Resort Pass you get Double what's in the Camp Event. You must have miscounted 1 Shard and 1 Sig Stone Token
    Did you actually count it ingame?
    Huh I guess me and that person who made the chart on the Announcement Post both miscounted, I assumed I counted right cause everyone else was using that chart...
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

2× catalyst
    1× shard
    1× sig stone
    1× awakening Token

12× catalyst
    7× shard
    5× sig stone
    4× awakening gem
    Did you actually count it ingame?
    Huh I guess me and that person who made the chart on the Announcement Post both miscounted, I assumed I counted right cause everyone else was using that chart...
    Yeah kabam really should have posted an official chart
    What Kabam explain their Events in Simple Details like Numbers? 😂
    I don't have an Issue with reading through info and understanding it but the way they list their info it leaves open a lot of room for mistakes, also side note they could've crossed out the whole Shop Idea and put those Rewards in the 2 Events where you would've gotten the Token for them from...
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

2× catalyst
    1× shard
    1× sig stone
    1× awakening Token

12× catalyst
    7× shard
    5× sig stone
    4× awakening gem
    Yeah I see where I miscounted on my notes... My bad, gonna have to find that person's Chart if they haven't noticed the incorrect info too.
  • Options

This Is Wrong!
    I miscounted, you just have to buy 1 of everything and make sure not to buy multiple of the first 4 Objects.
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

2× catalyst
    1× shard
    1× sig stone
    1× awakening Token

12× catalyst
    7× shard
    5× sig stone
    4× awakening gem
    Though what do you mean by "The extra Tokens that you have to do that are
    2× catalyst "?
    Cause there are 11 Locked Catalyst Items, meaning only 1 Catalyst Token needs to be used on the Initial 4 Items.

Unless you're counting the Token used on the First Locked Item which is a T4CC Selector that requires the Catalyst Token?
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

2× catalyst
    1× shard
    1× sig stone
    1× awakening Token

12× catalyst
    7× shard
    5× sig stone
    4× awakening gem
    Though what do you mean by "The extra Tokens that you have to do that are
    2× catalyst "?
    Cause there are 11 Locked Catalyst Items, meaning only 1 Catalyst Token needs to be used on the Initial 4 Items.

Unless you're counting the Token used on the First Locked Item which is a T4CC Selector that requires the Catalyst Token?
    Oh yeah I miscounted lol. I forgot the 2% t5cc. So it's literally pick up 1 of everything and you're good

This thing is such a headache
    Yeah...
    However 😂 if you are Below Cavalier you would have to buy a second set of the 18k T4BF to be able to move to the Next Item... (Cause the 2% T5CCF Crystal is Locked to Cav Only)