**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Heavy Attacks can be Parried again?

I was playing in the arena and several times this match up happened where I was fighting with Hyperion against an Ultron and Ultron was able to parry Hyperions heavy attack multiple times in each fight. I thought this wasn't possible to do anymore?

Comments

• charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    I dunno,Did they "resist" the heavy?
  • CptMuffinCptMuffin Posts: 85
    They did not. It was just a straight up parry. It definitely was noticeable. It was also the only match up where it would happen.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    You've always been able to parry heavies, they just changed it so you couldn't parry specials, which you still can but without the stun follow up.
    Huh.Then,Kabam needs to look into it.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Yes opponents doing parry when we do heavy attacks, i found it many a times in arenas
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Happened to me to, a lot of times in war I just seem to get parried a lot and many times in a row in general including heavy attacks.

It makes me really irritated when they can do all kinds of things we cant and at times the ai just goes insane and starts wrecking you.
    @Kabam MiikeIf you could forward this on? It seems that its happening to more players. Unless being able to parry heavy attacks is a thing now and I missed the memo? Thanks.
    Sorry, I meant @Kabam Miike
  • FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    We’ve always been able to parry heavy attacks
    FAL7EN wrote: »

No way? It was a thing a long time ago but I'm pretty sure it was changed and taken out of the game?

Hmmmm...Video Evidence? Parry a heavy from the AI If you can,Please
  • FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    CptMuffin wrote: »

No way? It was a thing a long time ago but I'm pretty sure it was changed and taken out of the game?
    Nope it’s always been there. It’s just something that’s hard to do so it happens rarely...I’ve parried heavies myself but it was never my intention, but it is cool when it happens lol
    CptMuffin wrote: »

Nope it’s always been there. It’s just something that’s hard to do so it happens rarely...I’ve parried heavies myself but it was never my intention, but it is cool when it happens lol

OK. I'll try that sometime for testing.
    I'm still super skeptical, I remember I could parry a heavy attack a long long time ago but I'm still pretty sure it went away. And even if it didn't, the amount I've played since then and can't recall it happening once from the AI or myself up until last week. I don't want to say you're wrong but I can't buy what you're selling.
    It only makes sense that you could parry an opponent with mastering resist,but,It also relies on luck AND skill,So parries on heavies are highly unlikely.
    It only makes sense that you could parry an opponent with mastering resist,but,It also relies on luck AND skill,So parries on heavies are highly unlikely.

Then again,AI doesn't need luck and skill to parry your heavy (If it's even possible)
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    You can party a heavy they only changed being able to party specials
    Batman05 wrote: »

Even if I pray specials,I don't stun 'em,lol.
    Batman05 wrote: »

Even if I pray specials,I don't stun 'em,lol.

I meant "parry",Lol.