**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My fourth Six star....

dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 410 ★★★
So from the AW rewards, I had enough to form my fourth 6 star, and I pulled Phoenix...

I'm not sure how to feel about that pull, because she is decent and good for prestige, but at the point I am in the game, Prestige is not a big concern for me right now. However, I don't mind the pull that much because:

1. She is definitely better than my first 3 pulls:

2. I got really lucky today with my 5 stars and pulled 5 star Warlock (Really needed a good Tech/Cosmic champ) and Venom (my favourite character in the game, and good Variant clearer).
3. I'm gonna get another 6 star in a couple of months from the Summer Camp.

My question is where can I use her content-wise, and in alliance events? Is she at all useful?

Comments

• dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 410 ★★★
    Also, If I were to try Variants with Venom, which one should I go for?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Venom is good for several variants. He's Large, spiderverse, a villain... Best thing I can say about Phoenix is she has a great synergy with Emma.
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 410 ★★★

Venom is good for several variants. He's Large, spiderverse, a villain... Best thing I can say about Phoenix is she has a great synergy with Emma.

Which one would you say is the best Variant I could go for with him? I do have r4 Starky, and a 6 star Miles for the spiderverse one, but no good mystics aside from r3 Sorcerer supreme.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★

Which one would you say is the best Variant I could go for with him? I do have r4 Starky, and a 6 star Miles for the spiderverse one, but no good mystics aside from r3 Sorcerer supreme.
    V6 and v5
  • Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    Miles is getting buff soon so that's great....i would say focus on warlock and venom and don't put iso in phoneix...!!!
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    both black panther and miles are getting buffed in future and it is confirmed by kabam
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    if you have a 5 star prof x, well yes phoenix is better than venom otherwise she is trash
  • Da_MonstrousityDa_Monstrousity Posts: 40

Also, If I were to try Variants with Venom, which one should I go for?

Venom is good for V3, 4, 5 and 6. - XL, v4 (easiest if you can just complete 4,1 and 4,2), Symbiote and Villain.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    GarrettN said:

Best thing I can say about Phoenix is she has a great synergy with Emma.

Her prof X synergy is even better plus it activates a heimdall effect for all your other mutants and X-men too!
    Good to know. I only got Prof X recently and haven't used him much yet.