**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

7.1.2 Bishop

This isn't a complaint or nerf post but I was just wondering about possible counters to this fight apart from quake now that bishop can't be 'cheesed'.Any useful advice would be appreciated thank you.

Comments

• KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    He's the mini in AQ Map 6. With Power Focus 2, No Hit Mercy and Soft Guard. It's going to be terrible
  • KirklinKirklin Posts: 149
    That prove yourself bishop was super easy with ghost. Those incerate gave me tons of damage and killed him im 20 hits
  • ZeuszeroZeuszero Posts: 54
    yeah, he's rather easy to fight 🙄
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    I know it’s bad to say crazy things…..but, I’ve always felt that a champ change is done with about 76%+ of the change to affect defenders (quests champs , quest bosses)
    TSR6225 said:

I took him down with Ultron without issue in map 6.

That's a good option. How was the block damage from soft guard though?
  • LeStMn92LeStMn92 Posts: 119
    The prove yourself one will likely be changed, backboard brawler is still cake
  • RJustice_209RJustice_209 Posts: 213 ★★
    https://youtu.be/EyUq6CtduXA

Here's my map 6 bishop mini alternative counter.
  • DarthMingoDarthMingo Posts: 47
    edited July 2021
    Just adding to the Bishop discussion, a shame how they release/update a champ that circulates in AQ6/7 & is WELL overpowered on those nodes. I second the comment of "do dev's test their own game". It is absolutely absurd how much more difficult he is as a sub boss in AQ6. & we do AQ7 next week. Not ready to see how overbearing he is. KABAM, FIX THIS. Bishop himself the buff was great, but you cant make a champ overpowered, then keep him on the SAME overpowered nodes in events.
    Post edited by Kabam Valiant on
  • UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    Kirklin said:

That prove yourself bishop was super easy with ghost. Those incerate gave me tons of damage and killed him im 20 hits

What about when cascading failure is the global?
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Aaand this is why I play map 5.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    I have ghost I will try her tonight does she need hood synergy or is she OK on her own
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Uvogin said:

Kirklin said:

What about when cascading failure is the global?
    Just playing slow.
    List your one shot champions to map 6 Bishop and what global modifier you had.

Stark Spidey. Turn the Tide Modifier. Nearly died to incinerate damage. If you can constantly push him to Sp2, will be easier.

Punisher2099 Brute Force as seen on above video.
  • And_Another_OneAnd_Another_One Posts: 17
    i had no problems on that fight, despite thinking that i would.
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 848 ★★★★

Quake. Modifiers were Turn The Tide yesterday and Cascading Failure today.
    edited July 2021
    Ultron. Did Heroic Modifier since parry issues are persisting, but man duped 5/65 Ultron crushed. Had 75% health remaining.
    This is the Map 6 AQ mini btw. And not max sig Ultron.

Ultron. Did Heroic Modifier since parry issues are persisting, but man duped 5/65 Ultron crushed. Had 75% health remaining.
    This is the Map 6 AQ mini btw. And not max sig Ultron.

Duped Ultron...would love to try that. Mine isnt duped tho.