**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summ(on)er Event

Comments

• JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    So can someone correct if I get this right because the explanation news confusing . I am only interested in free stuff . So if I got this right we need to do this objectives everyday

Which will give us points for this

Where we get the tokens needed to use this shop

And in this shop we can’t purchase actually useful items like 6 shards until we have spent tokens on crappy stuff . Is this correct

How many tokens can FTP players get ? Will the great rewards remain only for paid players ?

Also would be grateful if someone tells me if I missed something
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

So can someone correct if I get this right because the explanation news confusing . I am only interested in free stuff . So if I got this right we need to do this objectives everyday

And in this shop we can’t purchase actually useful items like 6 shards until we have spent tokens on crappy stuff . Is this correct

How many tokens can FTP players get ? Will the great rewards remain only for paid players ?

FTP will get a total of 14 tokens. If you buy one of each, you can buy till the 5 star AG crystal.
    Pulyaman said:

JessieS said:

FTP will get a total of 14 tokens. If you buy one of each, you can buy till the 5 star AG crystal.
    So the 6 shards and T2 are out of reach for ftp players or is it still possible
    Kabam Boo said:

Re: Bundles
    Some of you are wondering about the Shards, so maybe this will help...
    If you only do Camp, you can definitely get the 11k x 5-Star Shards, as well as the 6.4k x 6-Star Shards. As for the other Shards, you will need a Resort Pass to earn enough Tokens for those.

Can’t you just make two separate simple and ways to understand graphics one for paid players and one for ftp players ? I know that we the players will of it sooner or later but I wish you would sore us all and just give simple easy explanation with accurate information form the start
  • BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    I picked up the Resort Pass Plus but milestone 1 still has a lock on it is that a bug?
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    I'm not buying the pass simply because I just don't understand it, this is so unbelievably confusing - I spent on black Friday and July 4th but they made sense - this is just so hard to understand
  • Mr_Surfer1Mr_Surfer1 Posts: 30

This event is totally unfair, now kabam forcing summoners to spend their money for game, now game is money based more not skill based, developers now become greedy.
    Let's boycott this game till this event or till they not take any action against this greedy nature

It really isn't money based. If you have the Resort Pass or Pass+ you still have to play the game to get the milestones for them. You don't get the rewards for free. The only differences between the Camp and Resorts are that the resorts are giving you more tokens for the canteen and they give more rewards for the event.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    No_oneuk said:

I'm not buying the pass simply because I just don't understand it, this is so unbelievably confusing - I spent on black Friday and July 4th but they made sense - this is just so hard to understand

Easiest way to put it is that the pass gives you more 6* shards plus some extra items in the store.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    I’m actually happy to buy this once they can confirm it works…

Also please just make more Simple ****.. this is madness and in 2 weeks time many people will over buy the **** 4* items by accident and miss out of the 6* items etc… why make it so hard.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

No_oneuk said:

Easiest way to put it is that the pass gives you more 6* shards plus some extra items in the store.
    But what items? How do I know if the extra items are worth my cash? Everyone seems to say different items are gained by the passes nobody seems to agree on what is and isn't included - it's like homework just to try and figure it all out. Couldn't they just give two stores and call one the cheapskate store and one the big spender store so we know exactly what we get without having to consult spreadsheets and algebra
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    No_oneuk said:

No_oneuk said:

But what items? How do I know if the extra items are worth my cash? Everyone seems to say different items are gained by the passes nobody seems to agree on what is and isn't included - it's like homework just to try and figure it all out. Couldn't they just give two stores and call one the cheapskate store and one the big spender store so we know exactly what we get without having to consult spreadsheets and algebra
    The first 14 items in the store are available to TB. From there, if you are cav, just the ones with the cav icon.
  • ShreddnesssShreddnesss Posts: 39
    edited July 2021
    another confusing thing for me here....

SUMM(ON)ER RESORT (Purchase required)

Collect Milestone Rewards from the Solo Event by completing daily objectives.

Summ(on)er Resort Pass (Limit 1 per Summoner):

You can start collecting milestone rewards after you reach the next milestone after the one you are trying to collect.

---> does that mean we can't get last milestone in summoner resort solo event with normal pass because there won't be another milestone to reach to collect the last milestone ???
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★

another confusing thing for me here....

SUMM(ON)ER RESORT (Purchase required)

Collect Milestone Rewards from the Solo Event by completing daily objectives.

You can start collecting milestone rewards after you reach the next milestone after the one you are trying to collect.

---> does that mean we can't get last milestone in summoner resort solo event with normal pass because there won't be another milestone to reach to collect the last milestone ???
    I THINK it means if you have already earned milestones when you go to purchase the pass you will need to earn the next day's milestone to be able to start collecting them and from then on you should be able to claim as you earn them as usual.
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    Zan0 said:

So do the objectives expire or can you stack them all up?

"Missing a day also means missing out on completing a FUN IN THE SUN Solo Objective, so be sure to complete the Objectives every day to maximize your rewards."

• FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    JessieS said:

Pulyaman said:

So the 6 shards and T2 are out of reach for ftp players or is it still possible
    As the person you're replying to said, you can buy til the 5 star AG crystal. The thing literally right before the 5 star AG crystal is 6400 6 star shards. The row before that is 2 T2A. So no, the shards and T2 are not out of reach.
  • TheBroskySlayTheBroskySlay Posts: 21
    edited July 2021
    Kabam Boo said:

Can you confirm - does this mean that with the regular resort pass, once you reach the final milestone, you will not be able to claim the final rewards?

Meaning you NEED pass plus to get the 500 units and final blue token (without which you can’t get the 5* generic awakening gem, 6,400 6* shards, and 5 6* Sig stone crystals), or the final objectives for extra shards?
  • TheBroskySlayTheBroskySlay Posts: 21
    edited July 2021
    Can someone tag Kabam Boo for me?… haha

Also is the weekly booster just the rich mans way to complete the milestones without doing any objectives?
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,893 ★★★★★
    So I bought the $20 pass and it says that one of my rewards is still locked? WTF is that about?
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,893 ★★★★★
    Monk1 said:

I’m actually happy to buy this once they can confirm it works…

Also please just make more Simple ****.. this is madness and in 2 weeks time many people will over buy the **** 4* items by accident and miss out of the 6* items etc… why make it so hard.

That's what I'm worried about. I hate when they make things like this where it's confusing and you can't get everything in the store.
  • Kingcole1Kingcole1 Posts: 20
    It's only gonna be fun for people who live in the United states or people with a loaded credit card. While ftp players will get the worst rewards. And be limited to only 14 tokens.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Kingcole1 said:

It's only gonna be fun for people who live in the United states or people with a loaded credit card. While ftp players will get the worst rewards. And be limited to only 14 tokens.

You think US does not have poor people? Poverty is not regional thing. It's universal.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Kingcole1 said:

I’m curious as to why you think it’ll only be fun for those in the US?
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Well Kabam didn’t want to give us an answer so I checked with an old second account.
    If you don’t complete the 10 fights objective for that day, the next days won’t show up.
  • Anyone know why I do t have any quests in the special tab?

I had defeat epic path/boss in Olympic challenges yesterday . Competed it and got rewards. But nothing today.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Anyone know why I do t have any quests in the special tab?

I had defeat epic path/boss in Olympic challenges yesterday . Competed it and got rewards. But nothing today.

Because the Summer Camp objectives are in the Summer Event tab.