**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Herc is just, wow

Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
I really wanted Omega Sentinel but honestly if Omega Sentinel wasn’t like this I would’ve been so sad. Thanks Kabam for making a champ, that the community wanted, actually good. Please do this in the future

Comments

• Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Did you just get him with the bundles?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    We're swimming in OP champs these days.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    It's...unfair almost. Some game breaking champs, some..mangogs and super skrulls. Why not make them more balanced?
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,074 ★★★★
    edited July 2021

BuffBeast said:

BuffBeast said:

Denzel116 said:

No, but I just saw the youtuber Kam solo Abyss IMIW with him while dealing with the weird input stuff
    That was absolutely insane. He seems like an actual god. Def atleast top 3 cosmic
    And it begins again, with a new contender.
    Well, he clearly out damages CGR and hype at a quicker pace, that utility is really nice, (true sense, infuriate, stun immune, burst dmg, indestructible, power gain, lotta buffs, SUPERRR suicide friendly, immorality, maybe other stuff I forgot too) honestly I think herc puts hype and CGR to shame. The age of Hyperion is truly over
    The age of Hyperion is only going to be over if Kabam never release him as a 6* and content eventually comes out barring 5*s. Not saying Herc isn't an amazing champ but Hype has been in this game so long and always managed to fit himself in somewhere
    They seem quite hesitant as to releasing hype as a 6*, wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t come out this year. And even if herc ‘isn’t’ better than hype, (even though he IS) once Knull or some other cosmic comes along hype WILL eventually not be #1. Just my 2 cents
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,074 ★★★★
    edited July 2021

BuffBeast said:

BuffBeast said:

BuffBeast said:

Denzel116 said:

No, but I just saw the youtuber Kam solo Abyss IMIW with him while dealing with the weird input stuff
    That was absolutely insane. He seems like an actual god. Def atleast top 3 cosmic
    And it begins again, with a new contender.
    Well, he clearly out damages CGR and hype at a quicker pace, that utility is really nice, (true sense, infuriate, stun immune, burst dmg, indestructible, power gain, lotta buffs, SUPERRR suicide friendly, immorality, maybe other stuff I forgot too) honestly I think herc puts hype and CGR to shame. The age of Hyperion is truly over
    The age of Hyperion is only going to be over if Kabam never release him as a 6* and content eventually comes out barring 5*s. Not saying Herc isn't an amazing champ but Hype has been in this game so long and always managed to fit himself in somewhere
    They seem quite hesitant as to releasing hype as a 6*, wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t come out this year. And even if herc ‘isn’t’ better than hype, (even though he IS) once Knull or some other cosmic comes along hype WILL eventually not be #1. Just my 2 cents
    Maybe not #1, fair enough. But he will probably still be up there and he'll likely be the oldest champ there with his many years old kit still able to put up a fair fight against brand new fancy kits.

Maybe they might even buff him at some point😆
    Yeah, I think it’s interesting how a ‘simple’ champ has been good for this long, we’ll see how he holds up once herc is more common tho
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    He looks great, no doubt, but when I get Hela to rank 3 she'll be every bit as awesome, damage-wise (I have Odin).
  • UnitmanUnitman Posts: 235 ★★
    Herc is dope. Really interested to see what symbiotic champ comes out next month
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,567 ★★★★

We're swimming in OP champs these days.

*AHEM*
    Jubilee, Super Skrull, Psychoman, Mangog, and all the other champs that have not lived up to expectation this year all disagree
    Jubilee, super skrull, psycho man and mangog are actually pretty good in my opinion
  • TheCoverGirlTheCoverGirl Posts: 78
    My dudes. Herc is one of the most FUN champs to play. That goes further IMO than how great he is, (an added bonus). Kabam knocked this one out of the park... almost to the sun.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian

I’m definitely gonna have to start saving my shards again to go for his featured six star

Unless the pool is as dead as this one. I know you got lucky but oof to the rest of the world who didn’t