**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are you doing Recruit or Train?

FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
I have some pretty good champs and am in desperate need of rank up materials, so when the event was announced I decided I would focus solely on Train. But looking at the rewards, I feel sort of underwhelmed, especially since I can only realistically do Epic. I can get almost 2 full five stars and almost one six star doing Epic Recruit every day, or... 1 T2A, 5 T1A, and about half a T5B.

I don't know, I'm still trying to decide what to focus on. Curious what others are doing.

Are you doing Recruit or Train? 46 votes

Recruit
82%
allinashesVerzzPwf57OliverJWFurious_Fighter1KiptonadeLibertyPrimeV1LiquidkoldTawlisilentagCount_WillisOmniBlueRockypantherxOGAvengerAstoundsH3t3rAATTMaxwell24PolygonFiiNCH 38 votes
Train
17%
YASHNPMoosetiptronicIron_Patriot_is_litHera1d_of_Ga1actusThoye3walkerdogSurfinwalrusYonkers 8 votes

Comments

• Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Recruit
    Probably mix since I have a bunch of 6*s that need rank up
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Train
    My brain shut off and I meant to pick recruit
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Recruit

My brain shut off and I meant to pick recruit

Or prof x inflicted mind control on you

I think i speak for everyone when I day that t2a /t5b just ends up going to overflow when you end up pulling champs like this

Catalysts are guaranteed, but shards are RNG. The vast majority of the basic pool has trash champions, so you end up with rank up resources just going to overflow. Thats why threads like these are always pointless as you can tell from your results
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Recruit
    Just the ISO by itself is amazing
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    Recruit
    Took NF to R3 on Monday and Apoc today and still have T5B and T2A in the stash. Would like to get another option or two for another R3 before it gets closer to expiring.
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 724 ★★★★
    I'm not doing any because i dont have the calendar. And i did update the game
  • Count_WillisCount_Willis Posts: 121 ★★
    Recruit
    Time to start saving for that next featured 6*
    Recruit!