**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What’s the lowest level thronebreaker account?

Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
My mini just became thronebreaker today at level 47. Unfortunately missed level 46 by a little.

Comments

• Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    Hoitado said:

I’ve seen a level 6 hacke… I mean player at ThroneBreaker

Nuff Said

Lol
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    There was a guy a couple of months back who completed abyss at level 53 I think
  • TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★

My mini just became thronebreaker today at level 47. Unfortunately missed level 46 by a little.

Challenge accepted bro
  • TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★
    Kill_Grey said:
    Challenge accepted
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Summoner's Sigil gives you increased T5B storage. Thus making it possible to be TB below lvl 60 legitimately.

This kind of level gate / system become vague and less and less meaningful other than mastery point limitation, especially as you can work around with sigil (legally) or merc (illegally).
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★

Summoner's Sigil gives you increased T5B storage. Thus making it possible to be TB below lvl 60 legitimately.

So, at what level do I get to rank 3 a champion if I don't have the Sigil?
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★

Dunno
  • SurfinwalrusSurfinwalrus Posts: 33
    I think a guy had it at 45 or something but levels don't matter, tb is tb. Rewards are the same.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★

60 I think. There’s a catalyst cap of some type that I can’t remember now that stops you holding enough to r3, maybe t5b, that opens at l60.
    I was upset that I was a few thousand over level 46. Shoulda held off on the eq / side event.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★

@The_beast123 you gotta be lvl 60.
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★

Says a lot about society

We live in a society

Also congrats OP, I've been playing for almost certainly years more than your mini I'm still nowhere near TB. Enjoy it for me haha
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★

Welcome to the forums. Where people get salty for others achievements

Hey, I'm not salty! I am become the salt.
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★

60 I think. I remember the level 53 guy who completed the abyss complaining about how he didn't have enough storage to take a champ to r3 and the people in the comments were saying his storage cap increased at level 60. I hope that guy didn't lose his resources though because rather as I'm sure most noobs know, leveling up doesn't happen quickly. Even I as a longtime player remember how long it took just to get from level 59 to 60. Anyhow, the only way to pull this off is with sigil but that doesn't take away from the fact that this guy is bonkers.
    Word. After summer of pain I plan on more rank 3s! My goal is my top 4 full before level 50
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

people were so salty and calling him a hack

people were so salty and calling him a hack
    Lol salty kids.