**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Throne breaker

ShokaDelicShokaDelic Posts: 191 β˜…
Hey champions πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺany advice on how to become Throne breaker? What's the easiest way best champs, all that good stuff πŸ€”πŸ˜.. It's thundering β›ˆ out here so I'm here waiting for any advice

Comments

• ShokaDelicShokaDelic Posts: 191 β˜…
    Well I've explored act 6 except for the last chapter 6 grandmaster
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Competing 7.1 and 7.2, exploring the variants, 7.1, 7.2, and act 6 all give a lot of t5cc. Abyss is also a good choice.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Well I've explored act 6 except for the last chapter 6 grandmaster

You sure you don't mean completion? There's a VAST difference between the two especially when it comes to act 6
    @Kill_Grey I did one lane each chapter except for the GrandMaster 6.4.6 if this makes sense lol
    Sometimes the words in MCOC confuse me. Actually often lol! To me completion means 100% so that's why I said explored instead of completion @Kill_Grey
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I see.
  • zaspacerzaspacer Posts: 115 β˜…
    So are you asking for the best Champs to beat Grandmaster?

Or do you need to complete more content than that?

I just beat Grandmaster for the first time. I used 5-Star Mister Sinister for the Grandmaster fight. His ability to block unblockable specials and ignore reverse controls was great for me.

I farmed about 30 stash rows of Health Potions from Realm of Legends. And farmed a ton of revives. Plus ended up using all my heals and revives in inventory and popping about 100 4 hour crystals for more revives and heals. I also studied MSD's, Lagacy, and 1 other Mister Sinister youtube fight on it, as well as Brian Grant's tips video.

The fight is not really that bad. It was just a lot of things to keep track of, without any great way to practice it ahead of time.
    @zaspacer do you have to beat the Grandmaster in order to become Thronebreaker or are there other alternatives?
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

@zaspacer do you have to beat the Grandmaster in order to become Thronebreaker or are there other alternatives?

Yes you have to.

• The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

You should had completed 6.4.6, while having a rank 3 6 star champion.

@ShokaDelic you have to defeat Grandmaster in 6.4.6 to become Thronebreaker. Currently there are no other alternatives.

No_oneuk's comment is correct.

And The_beast123's comment covers the current full requirements:
    1) "Complete" Act 6 (which means reaching 6.4.6 and Completing it by defeating the Grandmaster)
    2) have at least 1 6-Star Champion at "Rank" 3.
    @zaspacer not happy about the Grandmaster fight lol! I'm gonna wait it out and muster up some courage lol
    edited July 2021

@zaspacer not happy about the Grandmaster fight lol! I'm gonna wait it out and muster up some courage lol

@ShokaDelic Lol yeah it was a very scary fight for me. I spent a lot of time researching and studying. I made a spreadsheet and mapped all the parts out. Rules for each phase, etc. How to chain Heavy in the corner between phases. Then practiced Intercepts and Dexterity in the free play section of the Parry Tutorial.

In the fight, my biggest issue was trying to juggle everything at once. First phase I'd be focused on getting things banned and getting intercepts, and I'd forget not to use banned moves. Then I'd have to figure out the block/dodge/get-hit part of the SP1 in 2nd and 3rd phase, and my brain was slowed down in working out the color/shapes for each because I was flustered and juggling other things.

It also really helped that I planned out what ways I could succeed at each challenge, so I could just plug that in when they popped up.

I think it's more of a confusing fight than a hard one. And my using Mister Sinister at least meant I could just block the SP1 beam and not have to do reverse controls.