**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My 5* roster and advice on what direction focus on.

WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 776 ★★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I've been at this game for 11 months. So far, just 2 5* are ranked 5, the others are in limbo between duped and unduped. Which class should I focus on more and/or what should I get? I think the best class I got is the mutant class, but I could be wrong. Not bothering to put up the tech class when you got Iron Pat. Any advice and/or info would be most appreciated!

Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 776 ★★★
    I wanted to mention, I"m trying to get my BWCV and CMM to rank 5, which may take about 4 months to order to get those T5.
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    Wow ive been playing for 3 years and i dont have a r5 5*
    I have 3 r4
    Warlockjr said:

i've been playing this game almost everyday, trying to grind whenever I can. but seriously, I would think you would have tons of 5* and 6* if you been on this for 3 years, but then it depends how often you're on this game. my 6* roster totally horrible and grinding ain't fun.
    Warlockjr said:

I have 3 r4

I think once you become uncollected the 5* shards become a little easier to attain to build up a 5* roster. It became easier once I became uncollected.

• Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Max out Claire, CMM, Apoc, HT, CAIW. I would say keep pumping sigs into Angela as well. CAIW could also use max sig, so try to awaken him. Dragon Man would also be worth investing in.

Max out Claire, CMM, Apoc, HT, CAIW. I would say keep pumping sigs into Angela as well. CAIW could also use max sig, so try to awaken him. Dragon Man would also be worth investing in.

Thanks Scarcity27
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,101 ★★★★

Agreed on the above. As 6* become more common, you could just focus on bwcv, apoc, AA, namor for cheese, CMM, Angela (she trivialises cav EQ more than any, rules incursions and is phenomenal in AQ) Nick, torch and cap iw.

They will cover everything to get you thronebreaker.

Max sig Angela, namor and cap as the priorities, with decent numbers in AA.

Then just focus on getting 6*s. That's 14 t5b, or 8 if you do the recent 3 variants, to 5/65 all of the above.
  • Jr_StarkJr_Stark Posts: 182 ★★
    BWCV, Apoc, Angela, HT, CAIW - Solid Investment. These champs will greatly help you clear content.
    Try to put some sigs on Angela and CAIW, will be really helpful.

Also, Dragon Man, Voodoo, Havok, Sunspot are excellent champs. Try upgrading them too

Warlockjr said:

i've been playing this game almost everyday, trying to grind whenever I can. but seriously, I would think you would have tons of 5* and 6* if you been on this for 3 years, but then it depends how often you're on this game. my 6* roster totally horrible and grinding ain't fun.
    I only got 1 6* and a bunch of 5* i will show them all rn and i used most of the for uncollected

• Jr_StarkJr_Stark Posts: 182 ★★
    BWCV, Apoc, Angela, HT, CAIW - Solid Investment. These champs will greatly help you clear content.

ALso, Dragon Man, Dr Voodoo, Sunspot, Havok are all amazing champs. Try upgrading them too.
    Warlockjr said:

My bad, I misunderstood you. you do have 5* but none at r5, I understand you now. Your tech class is the same as mine with just Iron Pat (the disappointment in my roster). You also got great ones with BWCV, CAIW, Aegon, CMM. Again, with uncollected status, the rank-up should be a bit easier.
    Jr_Stark said:

ALso, Dragon Man, Dr Voodoo, Sunspot, Havok are all amazing champs. Try upgrading them too.

Gotcha!!
    Jr_Stark said:

Gotcha

Agreed on the above. As 6* become more common, you could just focus on bwcv, apoc, AA, namor for cheese, CMM, Angela (she trivialises cav EQ more than any, rules incursions and is phenomenal in AQ) Nick, torch and cap iw.

They will cover everything to get you thronebreaker.

Max sig Angela, namor and cap as the priorities, with decent numbers in AA.

Then just focus on getting 6*s. That's 14 t5b, or 8 if you do the recent 3 variants, to 5/65 all of the above.
    Thanks Moosetiptronic!!!