**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What If...? Disney+ Series Trailer

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9D0uUKJ5KI

Well, we got our first trailer and poster for the What If series that releases on August 11. Since there are so many different characters that are going to be in the series, I'm very skeptical of who if anyone is actually going to be released into the game. If anyone, I'd want this Spider-Man/Dr. Strange combo that I'll just call Dr. Spider for the time being. If he gets into the game, then we'll have a Spider-Man for each class except for mutant.

Comments

• Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
    Arachnoid Supreme
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I hope that we get some Marvel Zombies
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    I mean it looks ok

I mean it looks ok

Hater
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

I mean it looks ok

Howwww. It’s literally a show of all fan theories playing out. It’s a shame we won’t get the Thanus theory

• ŘïdđhįmŘïdđhįm Posts: 151
    I personally want Ultron/Vision with all 6 infinity gems and gaunlet
  • Mr_Surfer1Mr_Surfer1 Posts: 30
    edited July 2021
    Is that Eternity in the center? Or is it The One Above All?
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,018 ★★★★★

Is that Eternity in the center? Or is it The One Above All?

It's the Watcher
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

I mean it looks ok

Howwww. It’s literally a show of all fan theories playing out. It’s a shame we won’t get the Thanus theory

It literally just looks ok, kind of like a low budget Into the Spiderverse, I don’t really like the animation
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    That 2 seconds of Hulk was more action than he got in all of Endgame and Infinity War combined so I'm on board with the show.
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,074 ★★★★
    I know it’ll probably not happen but I’d love to see that story where thanos absorbs all the cosmic entities and eventually absorbs TOAA on the show

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    Okay now this is going to be my favorite disney+ show
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★

I mean it looks ok

Tbh mainstream stuff usually ends up being really mediocre (or just outright awful, at times), which is what most Marvel movies and shows are are imo

I mean it looks ok

Tbh mainstream stuff usually ends up being really mediocre (or just outright awful, at times), which is what most Marvel movies and shows are are imo

The fact that you think the Marvel Shows are bad goes to show how uneducated you are about Marvel in general
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

I mean it looks ok

Marvel Shows and movies are in general pretty good imo. I have so far enjoyed Wandavision and Loki with Loki being my favorite so far. The Falcon and the Winter soldier though was pretty meh.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I see we have a “mainstream so it’s bad” guy in here lol.

I’m certainly intrigued by this show, be interesting to see if Kabam will be creating any characters based on the show. Maybe give us a nice alligator Loki too.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    edited July 2021

GIVE ME ANIMATED THANOS COPTER OR BRING ME DEATH

The Thanoscopter was shown in the latest episode of Loki
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

GIVE ME ANIMATED THANOS COPTER OR BRING ME DEATH

The Thanoscopter was shown in the latest episode of Loki
    I know that. However, it didn’t do anything. I wanna see it fly
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    I used to enjoy reading the What If comics when I was a kid. Should be a fun show.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    That trailer has me digging my old What If? issues out of their plastic bags. Wow.

Dr. Zola