**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Missing Club

The calendar for the clubs didn’t show up for me and I tried everything to reset it anything else I can do? (Reset my game and uninstalled)

Comments

• same for me
  • Cubb1es22Cubb1es22 Posts: 38
    Same for me. I am also missing this months EQ, side quests, and Summer of pain quest.
  • Hey Summoners, thank you for pointing this out. If you could please take the time to complete the Bug Report Template located here & repost it here in the discussion. That would help greatly thanks!
  • XxicylovexXXxicylovexX Posts: 91
    Yup sir , missing the club login calender .
  • Cubb1es22Cubb1es22 Posts: 38

Hey Summoners, thank you for pointing this out. If you could please take the time to complete the Bug Report Template located here & repost it here in the discussion. That would help greatly thanks!

Cubb1es22 said:

Same for me. I am also missing this months EQ, side quests, and Summer of pain quest.

Here you go:
    iPad Pro (11inch)
    IOS 14.6
    WiFi
    MCOC Game v1157456
  • ÂspectÂspect Posts: 18

Hey Summoners, thank you for pointing this out. If you could please take the time to complete the Bug Report Template located here & repost it here in the discussion. That would help greatly thanks!

IPhone 8/IPad 6th generation
    IOS 14.6
    Wifi
    MCOC game v1157456
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 735 ★★★★
    I also dont have the calendar.
    Iphone 7
    iOS 13.5.1
    Mcox 32.0.0, ( 354104772)
  • BassanioBassanio Posts: 162
    iPad mini 5
    iOS 14.6
    WIFI
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    edited July 2021

Two accounts of mine arent getting the calendar rewards for the clubs.
    iPhone 10XS (i also tried on my work phone iPhone 12 Pro Max)
    IOS 14.6
    WIFI
    MCOC 1157456
  • Slade27Slade27 Posts: 2
    edited July 2021
    I Also don’t have the gift of the gods calendar, whether I’m on on wifi or cellular doesn’t make a difference, I can see the side quests and the starfall event quest, I did receive the first club in the messages but no calendar anywhere to get the next ones.

Iphone 10X (14.6)
    Ipad Pro 12.9 3rd gen (14.3)
    WIFI And Cellular
    MCOC Version 32.0.0 on both devices
  • Jayjay7Jayjay7 Posts: 27
    edited July 2021
    I am not getting the calendar too, so haven't been able to do side quest, causing me to miss the login rewards and side quest rewards, really frustrating. I also tried restarting and then reinstalling twice, still not showing

Samsung Galaxy S21
    Android 11.0
    Wifi
    MCOC game v32.0.0
  • PoisonbloodedPoisonblooded Posts: 4
    Dear Kabam,
    I am also missing my gift from the Gods Calender. I also did exactly the same thing as xPhaze did and the issue is still there : the gift from the Gods calender is still missing.

It's not the devices....

Samsung S10
    Android 11
    Mcoc version 1157456
    Wifi and mobile internet