**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

HATE THE NEW SIDE QUEST

Comments

• Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★

Only tricky fights are Crossbones and Hit-Monkey, and they can be done with the right counters. It's not even like the Champs change on a daily basis, so you can build the perfect team for it. No need to use Cap for every enemy, you can get all the Milestones even without the full extra points.

Who are good counters for HM and CB?
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Nalak8 said:

Only tricky fights are Crossbones and Hit-Monkey, and they can be done with the right counters. It's not even like the Champs change on a daily basis, so you can build the perfect team for it. No need to use Cap for every enemy, you can get all the Milestones even without the full extra points.

AA for both, if Xbones keeps shrugging off parry stun you can heavy counter sp1 and bleeds reduce his tenacity.
  • X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Posts: 155
    Broo ... They're not even nodded ... The rewards are actually decent and throw in the rewards from solo event and they're even better ... Why you so salty? If you seriously wanna complain about something ... Complain about the Summer Camp ... Also 10 fights for one objective and the rewards for F2Ps suck
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    I had to use a revive 1st couple run till I got it down. Decide whether you want to keep pushing through on legendary or drop down.

When I beat hercules with gwenpool for that objective I realized a bleed champ that is easy to intercept with is good for me. I brought Venom next time and easily 1shot him. Find what works.
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    Bruh i hate myself
    Now i have to redo epic
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    Types of side events cycle. I believe the last time we had a series of fights was for the Mangog/Odin event. It's fairly predictable and complaining won't get you anywhere. Took me next to no time.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

I'm just annoyed having to use basically just caiw. It's so boring

Why only Cap IW?
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Nalak8 said:

Anyone. Can you intercept? If you learn to intercept and evade their special 1s (which are easy to evade) they are both really easy.
    Bzee said:

While the rewards r decent the path is so long. Have to kill ten champs to complete it. Some of the champs r extremely annoying. Costing me revives and pots. Thank you kabam.
    Never thought a side quest would be so difficult.

What part are you having an Issue with? We might be able to help.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    Nalak8 said:

Prof X is good for HM cuz that one hit heavy. As HM is knocked down his assassin thing triggers and he gets an evade (which prof X stops above 25 charges and a debuff purify. If you throw the heavy early into a parry his charge will be consumed by the parry that lingers as he's on the ground. CB can be done with apoc cuz he wont shrug apocs parrys. Ghost works really well, anyone who you like to intercept with. If you suck at intercepting take some blocked hits and bait heavies.
    Nalak8 said:

I used Guardian, you can Parry the Specials for Perfect Block and a bunch of Power.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Monk1 said:

Boring as hell and only day 3

Totally agree but I’ll take it if it frees up dev time to keep stuff like SOP and gauntlet coming. So good to finally have some really fun content to get stuck into.
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    This SQ reminds me of jubilee's arcade without the complexities. I'm just glad I don't have to worry about screwing this one up
  • BzeeBzee Posts: 258 ★★
    edited July 2021

Bzee said:

While the rewards r decent the path is so long. Have to kill ten champs to complete it. Some of the champs r extremely annoying. Costing me revives and pots. Thank you kabam.

From longshot to ihulk to crossbones to hitmonkey to cgr to war machine to Hercules... Each defender is annoying in its own way bro... Though i do have counter to most of them ..but still ended up wasting revive and potions..

I have completed the legendary one three times.. and i am already bored . Its like doing the same thing over and over again unlike the last month side quest... Even the month before .. things were more interesting....
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    I can't say I agree in this case. Hit-Monkey is a PITA at times, but I haven't seen anything unreasonable. Sorry you're having a hard time, OP.
    Bzee said:

Bzee said:

From longshot to ihulk to crossbones to hitmonkey to cgr to war machine to Hercules... Each defender is annoying in its own way bro... Though i do have counter to most of them ..but still ended up wasting revive and potions..

I have completed the legendary one three times.. and i am already bored . Its like doing the same thing over and over again unlike the last month side quest... Even the month before .. things were more interesting....
    Yeah it is boring I wish the champions could change
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I'll admit it's a bit dreary already but it's stupid easy.

Why you complaining
    Bzee said:

Bzee said:

I agree it's already getting Boring, for Longshot if you have Red Hulk has the Class Advantage on top of the almost Triple Damage from Heat Charges and if Awakened can't be Obliterated by Longshot's Sp2 incase you mistime the Dexterity, Human Torch can do the same.
    IHulk pretty much anyone could beat him, just bait the Sp1 which is easy to avoid and ideally use someone with DoT Effects so incase his Immortality activates you don't have to be on top of him.
    Crossbones try not to use Heroes, but anyone with Passive Nullify Abilities should Destroy him.
    Hit-Monkey I try not to use anyone that needs Specials cause of his Shrug-off and Evade that activates after being Knocked Down, I used Guardian (his Perfect Block if you Parry Special is nice for that Long Sp2) but another option could be Colossus cause he's Bulky with Solid enough Damage without Specials, or use an Evade Counter like Moleman.
    CGR someone like Guardian who has Crazy High Block Proficiency and Energy Resistance can block him Sp2 and take no damage, Magneto has 50% Perfect Block Chance cause CGR is Metal, though personally I've never had an Issue Dexing his Specials so if that's not an Issue for you could use any Mystic to take advantage of the Buffs.
    War Machine currently doesn't have a way to Reapply his Armor Up so if you remove that was a Nullify or Armor Break he becomes quite a bit more flimsy, the Sp2 is easy to avoid but if he fires an Sp1 just make sure to Block it so the Ruptures aren't applied to you, he applies the Suppression Rebuffs through Block which can be taken advantage of by Shrug Off Champions like Crossbones/Elsa Bloodstone/Moleman/ect.
    Hercules is fairly simple and could be beaten by anyone, just trying to make sure he doesn't gain any Strength or else he becomes Stun Immune (if you try to apply a Stun to him it'll removed 1 Strength some someone like Apocalypse who Stuns into Block can Cheese this Ability), both his Specials and Heavy are really easy to Avoid as well easy to Punish, his Immortality only activates sometimes like Immortal Hulk's due to the Assassin's Mastery but if it does activate you can Nullify it but he goes Unblockable in that phase I believe so be careful, and try not to use Special while the Infuriate Debuff is one you cause I believe it reduces Attack (though is can also be used by Shrug Off Champions).

Hope some of this can help.
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    I haven't even touched it, too worried about the gameplay issues. Does this mean that we can try the higher difficulty things again? Thanks!
  • p01arisp01aris Posts: 18
    I do not find it difficult, but it is definitely monotonous.