**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unresponsive

smdam38smdam38 Posts: 843 ★★★
Anyone else having issues with unresponsive swipes or blocks?
It's like it's on auto mode run by one of those novelty birds that drinks water.

Comments

• trackafeetrackafee Posts: 8
    I haven't been able to evade anything...
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    edited June 2017
    Happening on Expert proving grounds. :s
  • BurntbaconBurntbacon Posts: 73
    It happened to me in LOL.
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 843 ★★★
    Yeah, it's hit or miss. But when it's hit it's horrible.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Yea seems to have issues every once In awhile, unfortunately those times end up costing you like when you're fighting Dormammu and suddenly can't move or attack and he just starts tearing you up.
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 843 ★★★
    Yeah, totally weird that it happens at those specific moments.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Happens all the time to me. On my side, it often happens on harder content such as master difficulty event quest, RTL, ROL, act 5, ect.
  • It happens all of the time with me as well. I never know if I'm gonna be able to move or block or not. It's really annoying. Does anyone know if it's an issue with the type of phone the player is using? I'm using an HTC phone. Would like to hear some feedback on this issue. This to me is a real problem!
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    scottxilla wrote: »
    It happens all of the time with me as well. I never know if I'm gonna be able to move or block or not. It's really annoying. Does anyone know if it's an issue with the type of phone the player is using? I'm using an HTC phone. Would like to hear some feedback on this issue. This to me is a real problem!

I not an issue with phones, it seems to effect all types of phones , kabam is aware of it and they have been for a little while but they haven't done much besides barely acknowledging it and closing threads

I wish they would fix it, I'm getting tired of this issue. Since iIt affects every game mode and costs us a lot of champs and resources. Also its always a preclude to the hyper aggressive ai which just starts wrecking us a few times a fight especially in important moments or when you're crushing the ai then you stop moving allowing them just to tee off on us.
  • Thanks for the insight
  • Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    Im using a phone and a tablet and it happens on both devices.
  • Does anyone remember the name of the program that guy used to play the game on his PC?