**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is my only 6* good

WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
I think she us but idk

Is my only 6* good 29 votes

Yes
72%
DrZolaHammerbro_64spaceoctopusRockypantherxIron_Patriot_is_litHera1d_of_Ga1actusMaxwell24Steel_Ball_RunRenaxqqMCOCHazzaCrasyduckDontsellthemHoitadoThanks_D19ChaosMax1012Draconic_12Salve_maker05WarlockjrSchnoodle_wasabi_ 21 votes
No
3%
Cartoon217 1 vote
Maybe
24%
rockray2016CupidMysterioLouisW89DrauglinPuttPuttUnitman 7 votes

Comments

• WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    Yes
    My 6* is storm x
    Yes
    LouisW89 said:

Tell us who it is, ya clown :D

I did
    Yes

Then why did you put a picture of Drax?

I didn’t
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Maybe
    You ask me if your only 6* is good. You say "I think she us but idk." Which I assume means "I think she is but idk". In which case you told me you have a female champion.

• Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    Yes
    Warlockjr said:

I didn’t
    You need to watch Avengers Infinity war
    Yes
    Mysterio said:

You ask me if your only 6* is good. You say "I think she us but idk." Which I assume means "I think she is but idk". In which case you told me you have a female champion.

Yes look at my other comment
    Yes

Warlockjr said:

I didn’t
    I have
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    Yes
    I don’t know much about storm. , but I assume she’s awesome
  • ShrikeTzuShrikeTzu Posts: 40
    Going by the She, im guessing you are talking about Loki, and Not that good no.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Yes
    This new wave of forum users man, idk about them
    Yes
    ShrikeTzu said:

Going by the She, im guessing you are talking about Loki, and Not that good no.

look at my 2nd comment
    Yes
    Yonkers said:

bruh why do you keep making different threads to subtly try and flex your champs?

im not trying to im just bored and i wanna know if she is good
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★

Warlockjr said:

I didn’t
    Oh snap
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 835 ★★★
    edited July 2021
    Yes
    Yes, Storm (Pyramid X) is a good champion.

High special damage with her prowess buffs, plus just having prowess in the first place makes her viable for nodes like special connoisseur. Aside from that, her tempests give her coldsnap/frostbite immunity and shock resistance respectively. She can turn stun debuffs into passive stuns when they’re purified which is an awesome utility against tenacity and masochism nodes, as well as champs like agent venom and kingpin. She also has a passive coldsnap via sp1 which stops evade and during her sp1 she applies a passive slow for the duration of the special attack. It’s not the best coldsnap ability but it’s alright. You can also make her a horseman and massively increase her special damage, give her bleed resistance, unblockable and a couple more little things. She’s a solid champ who’s fun to play. Make sure you get the dormant prowess to 100 on the heavy cancel into special for max damage, especially if you running her with apoc, since then you get additional prowess on top of your existing prowess.

She also has nice synergies for a few champs, including storm, whom gets coldsnap, incinerate and shock resistance based on her power. This is pretty nice utility. Plus if you combine that with her as a horseman, you can heavy spam to build shocks (and you’ll have all the regular horseman benefits too, like the bleed resistance and unblockable upon purification)

Solid champ 👍
    Yes
    Hazzalec1 said:

Yes, Storm (Pyramid X) is a good champion.

High special damage with her prowess buffs, plus just having prowess in the first place makes her viable for nodes like special connoisseur. Aside from that, her tempests give her coldsnap/frostbite immunity and shock resistance respectively. She can turn stun debuffs into passive stuns when they’re purified which is an awesome utility against tenacity and masochism nodes, as well as champs like agent venom and kingpin. She also has a passive coldsnap via sp1 which stops evade and during her sp1 she applies a passive slow for the duration of the special attack. It’s not the best coldsnap ability but it’s alright. You can also make her a horseman and massively increase her special damage, give her bleed resistance, unblockable and a couple more little things. She’s a solid champ who’s fun to play. Make sure you get the dormant prowess to 100 on the heavy cancel into special for max damage, especially if you running her with apoc, since then you get additional prowess on top of your existing prowess.

She also has nice synergies for a few champs, including storm, whom gets coldsnap, incinerate and shock resistance based on her power. This is pretty nice utility. Plus if you combine that with her as a horseman, you can heavy spam to build shocks (and you’ll have all the regular horseman benefits too, like the bleed resistance and unblockable upon purification)

Solid champ 👍

mk thanks it was after iron patriot lol im glad i didnt get him