**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is the maximum 6* prestige as of right now?

TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
Prestige. One of the most sought after and competitive statistics in the game. With the introduction of Hercules the highest possible prestige has actually increased. However a question I’m sure many have been thinking of before, what is the highest prestige we will get?

Now thanks to certain changes made recently this can be calculated, however there are some things we have to think about here. I will be calculating the “maximum prestige” we can currently achieve, meaning, how high would your prestige be with full 6* rank 5/65 sig 200 champions? Now we can’t get them yet, meaning this is a theoretical analysis only.

This means the following 3 things could change this result when we finally do get to the stage of 5/65 6* champions
1. We could have more champions with higher prestige than Doom, Surfer etc. meaning this number could change over time
2. It is possible, that we have 7* champions at the point we get 6* rank 5s. Not saying we have to or that this is confirmed but it is possible they will have higher prestige
3. We could have other prestige altering methods in the game at this point in the far future. I have no idea what form they will take but it is a theoretical possibility that kabam introduce “prestige boosts” in order to get higher AQ rewards, meaning new maps won’t need to be introduced etc.

Now the current highest prestige champions are
1. Silver Surfer
2. Dr Doom
3. Sunspot
4. Thor Ragnarok
And a new addition
5. Hercules

At sig 0 (unduped) their prestige is

And at sig 200 it is

Now we calculate the differences between these numbers, which will tell us the prestige value of all 200 sigs

Silver surfer: 3720
Dr Doom: 3524
Sunspot: 3754
Thor Rag: 3829
Hercules: 3455

Now there is an interesting pattern there but I will probably save that for another post. Bonus points if you can guess what I’m thinking here.

Kabam have also given us this amazing resource where we can see champions abilities before we get them, allowing us to figure out who we want to hunt and what utilities we seem to be missing. However they also gave us the 6* R5/65 versions of the champions to look at and gauge numbers wise. Using the above numbers adding them onto the unduped 6* R5 numbers we can calculate each champions prestige. Below I shall attach images of each champion so you can see for yourself.

Silver Surfer

Dr Doom

Sunspot

Thor Rags

Hercules

Now if we add all our lovely numbers together we get

Silver surfer: 17380
Dr Doom: 17364
Sunspot: 17024
Thor Rags: 16979
Hercules: 17095

Add all these together and divide by 5.

17380 + 17364 + 17024 + 16979 + 17095 = 85839/5 = 17167.8

High number. It’s also interesting that Thor Rags has the lowest unduped prestige at R3 and R5 however at R3 he manages to overtake Hercules with the sig ability, yet at R5 he’s the only one to drop below 17k, I feel like there are champions like the Overseer or namor who migh actually have higher R5 prestige than him and I will update this thread after further investigation if so. Prestige is something that, despite not having a lot of it myself, has always interested me as it’s something so revered and ‘important’ that tiny increases can make huge differences and ultimately it’s what is driving the game forwards.

17167.8 is the number to beat, will be an interesting point when that gets overtaken and I look forwards to it.

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    If silver surfer gets an Angela level tune up I'll rank 3 him in a heart beat
    Till then...
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    R4 is gonna be Slimy silva boi, Fish man, The doom pediatrician, Captain Amerathor, and Herky Werky.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

R4 is gonna be Slimy silva boi, Fish man, The doom pediatrician, Captain Amerathor, and Herky Werky.

what
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★

DawsMan said:

what
    Surfer, Namor, Doom, Rags, Hercules at sig 200
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Till then...

Blasphemy!! Surfer needs no buff.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Till then...

Blasphemy!! Surfer needs no buff.
    He does
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    grfvb said:

i dont think your scaling prestige calc is correct.. best to check is to analyse 4* and 5* data and see if u can find a function and would fit 6* r1-3- sig 0-200 then u can predict prestige for r4-r5 6* @DNA3000 must have done some modelling in the past

I'm not in the prestige hunt, so prestige calculations are not something I do often. However, I don't think the OP is scaling prestige correctly. The analysis presumes that the prestige value of 200 sigs is constant and we can just add that to the base prestige of a higher ranked champion. But that doesn't seem to be the case. If we look at the prestige difference for a rank 2 sig 0 vs rank 2 sig 200, we get different values. So the prestige value of those 200 sigs is different at rank 2 and rank 3. We should assume they will be different again for rank 4 and rank 5.

What does seem to be generally true, at least for numbers I've checked, is that prestige regardless of sig level scales proportionately by a scaling factor that also scales the champion's attack and health. In other words, if you compare the health or attack value of a champion at rank 2 vs rank 1 and divide, you get basically the same ratio as if you divide the champion's prestige at rank 2 vs rank 1. This ratio is generally the same across champions, but not always.

For the top five champs in prestige at rank 3 sig 200 right now, the scaling ratio between rank 2 and rank 3 appears to be about 1.188. The exception is Sunspot whose scaling ratio is actually 1.163 or so. In other words, Sunspot is scaling upward slower than other champs. There's a good chance he'll get overtaken by rank 5, but I haven't done the full analysis yet.

Incidentally, the ratio is higher for r2/r1 - it is closer to 1.38. That's because rank scaling has always been about that high until specifically the jump from 6* r2 to r3 which was made deliberately lower. If we assume the scaling ratio will remain roughly the same from r3 to r4 to r5, we can guestimate the prestige value of those same five champs at rank 4 and rank 5 sig 200:

This would equate to prestige values of 16432 at rank 4 and 19443 at rank 5. However, if another champion overtakes any of these (which I think is more than possible), the maximum prestige value will be higher than this.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

DawsMan said:

what
    Surfer, Namor, Doom, Rags, Hercules at sig 200
    no I mean I understood it but… what are those nicknames