**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

i forgot to claim yesterday's summoner camp

so i forgot to claim yesterday's summoner camp rewards thinking a new one will come in daily and it will stack up but when I logged on today i only did 2 quests instead of 3 and this is a huge blow for me cause I'm a f2p player and missing out on 500 units and a 5 star awakening is kinda huge for me

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I think there are some grace periods in it. So you should be able to get all the rewards
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    There is no point in waiting to claim the sunglasses

That’s on you

Hoitado said:

That’s on you

He literally said he forgot, I think he knows there is no point. And how cruel do you have to be to make a player lose out on 500 units for a simple mistake

You do realize that it is free stuff right?
    And it’s not cruel. That’s like going late to work and being mad they fired you. If you forget it’s gonna cost you
    edited July 2021
    sobr said:

Hoitado said:

That’s on you

well I don't spend the entire day on the game and i thought it'll be like other quests but it wasn't i didn't really think about it but mkay

You don’t have to spend all day on the game. You do realize that if you login at 5pm PST and do Train or Recruit Side Quest, that it is 10 Fights. Heck the game even Notifies you when you finish it. All you have to do is login at 5pm PST and play the Sq and you’ll kill 2 birds with one stone
  • sobrsobr Posts: 8
    Hoitado said:

sobr said:

Hoitado said:

That’s on you

well I don't spend the entire day on the game and i thought it'll be like other quests but it wasn't i didn't really think about it but mkay

You don’t have to spend all day on the game. You do realize that if you login at 5pm PST and do Train or Recruit Objective, that it is 10 Fights. Heck the game even Notifies you when you finish it. All you have to do is login at 5pm PST and play the Sq and you’ll kill 2 birds with one stone
    i think the sq doesn't contribute to the sunglasses milestone, so you have 10 additional fights to do which I don't mind I'm just stating that I missed 500 units and 1 5 star awakening gem from a simple mistake and I just wanted to say it sorta sucks but ight

Hoitado said:

Hoitado said:

That’s on you

He literally said he forgot, I think he knows there is no point. And how cruel do you have to be to make a player lose out on 500 units for a simple mistake

And it’s not cruel. That’s like going late to work and being mad they fired you. If you forget it’s gonna cost you
    Lol bro what type of job fires you for being late on one day... and disregarding that, a job is a completely different situation since a job is something you work on everyday (or only weekdays depending on the job) to make a living, and this is a game, huge difference between forgetting to go to work and forgetting to claim an objective.

It’s really about forgetfulness.
    Maybe fired was too extreme. It’s like you being mad for getting in trouble at work for being late.

If you want something you’ll have to work for it and not be forgetful
    sobr said:

Hoitado said:

sobr said:

Hoitado said:

That’s on you

You don’t have to spend all day on the game. You do realize that if you login at 5pm PST and do Train or Recruit Objective, that it is 10 Fights. Heck the game even Notifies you when you finish it. All you have to do is login at 5pm PST and play the Sq and you’ll kill 2 birds with one stone
    i think the sq doesn't contribute to the sunglasses milestone, so you have 10 additional fights to do which I don't mind I'm just stating that I missed 500 units and 1 5 star awakening gem from a simple mistake and I just wanted to say it sorta sucks but ight

It does count towards it if I’m not mistaking. I’m pretty positive it’s what I did yesterday
    Swin_man said:

Why are you comparing a lesuire activity to work?

Again, I’m not saying that Games = Work. I am saying that if you want something (Game 500 units, or Work for Money) that you shouldn’t be forgetful because there is consequences to your decisions
    Hoitado said:

sobr said:

Hoitado said:

Hoitado said:

Hoitado said:

That’s on you

Lol bro what type of job fires you for being late on one day... and disregarding that, a job is a completely different situation since a job is something you work on everyday (or only weekdays depending on the job) to make a living, and this is a game, huge difference between forgetting to go to work and forgetting to claim an objective.

It’s really about forgetfulness.
    Maybe fired was too extreme. It’s like you being mad for getting in trouble at work for being late.

If you want something you’ll have to work for it and not be forgetful
    well I thought it would stack up if I wasn't clear before, such as a few sq's ago where does keys would stack up as quests I just did the fights then claim the keys a few days before the quest ended and apparently it doesn't work like that on this event and I was just pointing out how it sucks, I didn't want to flame anyone :/

You didn’t flame me 😂 but don’t complain about something that’s your fault.

If you weren’t trying to complain then apologies on my behalf

I think I’ve been spending too much time on the forums
    just wanted to state what happened to me and maybe saved potential other "victims" from making the same mistake as i did

and yeah i feel like its too stressful for me to login daily i wished they brought back the 2020 summoner appreciation calendar i felt that was better that this one
    Swin_man said:

I'm sorry but do you understand people have lives and don't spend their days worrying about a game? Because it's a game man. And nobody should worry about a game

i agree, we all have different lives and we don't know what could be happening and playing a game should be the lowest priorities if we have things to do in life

Hoitado said:

Swin_man said:

Why are you comparing a lesuire activity to work?

you shouldn’t be forgetful

Aight bet I won't make a mistake or forget anything ever again

You just made a breakthrough.