**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[MERGED] Parry Issue Fix

Comments

• Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Just lost almost 200k points in arena cause of this, thanks Kabam
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Also I feel like there was an issue with gameplay last year around the time summoner showdown was about to happen. I think there may be an issue with the area of the game which is causing these issues.
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Iโ€™m gutted that this fix is taking so long. My new job starts on Monday so I expect my free time to drop a lot. Really want to do my final abyss path before then, but worried about going for it. Have already farmed resources for my abyss path too, something I may not have time to do again in the near future ๐Ÿ˜…
  • GarryDKGarryDK Posts: 135 โ˜…โ˜…
    Itโ€™s been particularly bad this morning. Trying to run through assault on Olympus. Itโ€™s so broken.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Yeah game feels really stodgy this morning.
    Laggy, skipped frames, dropped inputs. Not good.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Grumpy said:

They need to end aq till issues are fixed

It would cause great loss, but yeah, a solution the problem could be quite confusing to choose.

It puts me ease to that they're been working on this, but really hope they get fixed sooner.
  • Scratchmaster23Scratchmaster23 Posts: 153 โ˜…โ˜…
    When is this bug getting fixed, its making virtually all content unplayable and its getting beyond a joke now, not impressed at all.
    And all those that feel the need to keep replying that it works fine for them, congrats....
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 763 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Kabam is it possible to postpone the expiration timer on the SQ and EQ till you get the parry bug fixed? Some of us are just waiting for the parry to be fixed b4 jumping into these quests. Or do you want to keep on giving up revives and portions to get through these contents?
  • LoganLogan Posts: 143 โ˜…โ˜…
    Any reason why AQ has not been canceled? We usually do map 6x5 now we are going to go to map 5 just to make it easier on people having issues but sacrificing our normal rewards is a bummer. Every part of the game is impacted and we still have to log in for AQ is confusing in the game's current state.
  • Dawnbringer_1Dawnbringer_1 Posts: 262 โ˜…โ˜…
    Bad comments not gonna speed things up btw folks.
  • Zenn_LaZenn_La Posts: 84 โ˜…
    Same here, the parry timing is off or not working at all on iphone and Iโ€™m also getting pummeled through my block on occasion. It does work better when hitting it earlier but itโ€™s still broken.
  • FlushFlush Posts: 106 โ˜…
    Anyone have this issue when land parry i get push back to distance heavy hasn't time to land
  • FlushFlush Posts: 106 โ˜…
    Anyone have this issue when land parry get push back haven't time land parry
  • Quantum_FizzixQuantum_Fizzix Posts: 94 โ˜…
    edited July 2021

Hey everybody,

Want to confirm that we are investigating this on our end. If you have the time and the answers to the following questions, it could help us find the root of the issue.

• When did parry fail when previously it wouldn't? Was it an early parry? a late parry?
    • What were the effects of parry failing? Did you get hit into the block? did you not block at all and get hit instead?
    • Did you see the character block before you took the hit?
    • Do these parry issues occur when you try to re-parry or the first-time parry?
    iPad Pro/iOS device

Itโ€™s failing during normal parry timing. I am finding it only works if I catch it right as the defenders starts to swing. It seem the parry window moved sooner and became a much smaller window. Sometimes hitting block before the opponent swings is resulting in parry if the combatants are right next to each other (just did it with Nick Fury in the side quest against Punisher). There were times I tried to block with Mole man block/unstoppable mechanic) and he would parry instead. This happened a bunch of times.

You get smashed instead. It looks like you are not attempting to block at all most of the time.

For the most part your champ does not appear to even try to block when you attempt the โ€˜normalโ€™ parry timing.

While not superb at them, I have succeeded in some re-parries, but the timing seems off on that to. Most of the time I just got clobbered.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    So I've been lucky and haven't had an issue... Until now, parry's are way off and champs are now throwing random heavies
  • RicoscoRicosco Posts: 142 โ˜…โ˜…
    Grumpy said:

@Kabam Miike can we have a week of halls of healing to recoup our revives etc not halls of fortune tho ๐Ÿคฎ

What? No gold? Are you insane? ๐Ÿคฃ
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 737 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Iโ€™m still taking face blocks and missed dexes. Iโ€™m ready for a discussion about COMPENSATION 2.0
    I love this game, spend a ton of time and money here, but this isnโ€™t fun and Iโ€™m using resources Iโ€™d never use in the content Iโ€™m doing. AQ shouldโ€™ve been a short season like war.
    Wishing you guys the best in fixing this ๐Ÿคž