**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So kabam expect everyone to do objectives daily for 3 months without missing 1 day?

_Sham__Sham_ Posts: 1,054 ★★★★
edited July 2021 in General Discussion
What kind of horrible event is this where you are required to do objectives for straight 98 days without any grace period or you will miss the most important reward.

Seriously this is horrible, someone can be sick, or traveling or busy. Anyone can miss 1 day. How on earth there is no grace period for an event that long.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

Hoitado said:

summoner appreciation was a daily thing as well... if 5-10min is a lot each day i guess you have better things to worry about rather than the game.

Exactly my point. And apparently they have enough time to complain about it on the forums
    facts, if you are running content, aq/aw, monthly eq, side event, or even arena it should be Ez to do 10 fights.

Not to mention you can just hop into Act 1 and do Ten Fights there. And depending on how high level your champs are you can finish those fights in one hit

summoner appreciation was a daily thing as well... if 5-10min is a lot each day i guess you have better things to worry about rather than the game.

Except that is 5 to 10 mins plus aq plus aw. I see op point as on holidays an extra 5 or 10 adds up or a loved one passes you gonna go hold up this funeral I need just 5 to 10 minutes in game.

Me personally I don't like anyone and have no social life so meh I'll hit them all. This game really is great for introverts like me.

But my point is that you can’t complain about it if YOUR schedule doesn’t have spare time for a game
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    Hoitado said:

Hoitado said:

Exactly my point. And apparently they have enough time to complain about it on the forums
    facts, if you are running content, aq/aw, monthly eq, side event, or even arena it should be Ez to do 10 fights.

Not to mention you can just hop into Act 1 and do Ten Fights there. And depending on how high level your champs are you can finish those fights in one hit
    Actually, even that is not a need. I believe these objectives count even the fights in AQ and AW, since it just says fights. If you log in just to move ahead and do your contributions there, it must be enough to finish the objectives. Even if they don't count, doing 10 quick arena fights, or duels, or as mentioned, Act 1 fights shouldn't be tough.

If that's how busy you are, that you can't make 10-15 mins to complete this objective, then.... I'm not sure, you should probably stop typing stuff here and instead use that time to complete the objectives...
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★

Except that is 5 to 10 mins plus aq plus aw. I see op point as on holidays an extra 5 or 10 adds up or a loved one passes you gonna go hold up this funeral I need just 5 to 10 minutes in game.

Me personally I don't like anyone and have no social life so meh I'll hit them all. This game really is great for introverts like me.
    its not 5-10min plus anything lol if you are running that content it adds to the event? its literally a 2 birds with 1 stone situation there. and also no one is saying not to have a life. the game is not forcing anyone to play the game... you either play it or you dont.... but to not play it and then complain you didnt get the same thing as someone who actually did the time is ridiculous.
    (also some people take smoke breaks or go for a drink, and if you are a real mcu fan youll play mcoc during the service lol thats just me tho)
  • Santa_PsycheSanta_Psyche Posts: 150
    If you don't have time to play the game but just want the rewards, you could do any story quest leaving all the battles to auto fight.

its not 5-10min plus anything lol if you are running that content it adds to the event? its literally a 2 birds with 1 stone situation there. and also no one is saying not to have a life. the game is not forcing anyone to play the game... you either play it or you dont.... but to not play it and then complain you didnt get the same thing as someone who actually did the time is ridiculous.
    (also some people take smoke breaks or go for a drink, and if you are a real mcu fan youll play mcoc during the service lol thats just me tho)
    Maybe you should read the event. 10 fights in arena, incursions or quest. Aq and aw do not help.

Well I’m assuming you are still loging in everyday to at 5pm PST to do the SQ so by doing those ten fights you will have completed your objective
  • ToastyToasty Posts: 155 ★★

I think I'm already screwed. I did the objective, forgot to claim it because there was no notif on that panel(bugs? Idk), didn't get another one on the next day. Does this mean I'll miss the 500 units?

Sadly yes
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    If you can't find the time to run one side quest and one story or event route to do 10 fights in a 24 hour period, why the hell are you even playing the game? or even four arena series.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Toasty said:

I think I'm already screwed. I did the objective, forgot to claim it because there was no notif on that panel(bugs? Idk), didn't get another one on the next day. Does this mean I'll miss the 500 units?

Sadly yes
    That is just fantastic. Losing rewards due to bugs. I never let objectives sit.
    _Sham_ said:

BlorpIt said:

5-10 minutes is all it takes lol

If you can’t spare 5-10 minutes then you shouldn’t be wasting your time complaining about the game here

My point is not 10 fights, that's nothing , anyone can do it in 10 minutes.

But expecting everyone to do these non stop every day for 98 days, without even a margin of 1 day. That is crazy.

It's not about time. It's the engagement for 98 straight days. You can be Sick or traveling or no internet etc.. 98 days is a long period you can't just ask everyone to do it without any break or grace period.

Best reward is the last one, and even if you do goals for 97 days straight you will still miss it for just 1 day missed. That's horrible way to design an event.

We are human beings not Robots

141120 is the amount of minutes in 98 Days
    440 Minutes is 5 Minutes a day

If you can’t do that for 98 days then stops complaining about the schedule YOU decided is right for your life
    That’s like me complain to Kabam that they should’ve released a quest later because I have a wedding to go to