**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

i forgot to claim yesterday's summoner camp

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Swin_man said:

People could be on vacation, or sick, or they have a job, or just having fun not selling thier soul to a game. Because a game should be low priority

As someone said above, you don’t have to Sell your Soul for the game. You can straight up do 10 fights in Act 1 and complete the objective. Depending on how strong your champs are Fights Will take One Hit.

And again don’t complain if you know you won’t be able to meet the necessary requirements.
    Swin_man said:

What requirements?

Doing Ten fights and pressing the Claim Button
    Swin_man said:

All I see is you have to be level 5. What else?

Bruh
    Swin_man said:

Again to my point, people have lives

No duh people have lives but you can’t complain if the game doesn’t fit into your schedule
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Me too, brother, me too. It sucks.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    It's a bit more punishing that the summoner calendar. But, this is not the appreciation calander, it's an event. And events always have a punitive angle. If you miss one day of login, you miss the key to enter the side quest for the day and miss out on the rewards. The event just rewards people who consistently login, complete the objectives and claim the objective more. Nothing new with that.
    edited July 2021

There was no notif on the panel. Normally when you complete an objective there's a notif. Same thing happened with me, I didn't get today's objective. Losing 500 units for this? @Hoitado

I’m not talking about the Little Number on the Icon ad there isn’t one

After you finish the last fight then near the bottom at the middle a tab will appear saying you’ve finished it.

The Icon where the Number usually is also gets Lit Up when you finish it
    Toasty said:

Pulyaman said:

It's a bit more punishing that the summoner calendar. But, this is not the appreciation calander, it's an event. And events always have a punitive angle. If you miss one day of login, you miss the key to enter the side quest for the day and miss out on the rewards. The event just rewards people who consistently login, complete the objectives and claim the objective more. Nothing new with that.

Sure, but most events aren’t 100 days long, and even with the rifts we had last month you only needed to complete 26 of the 28 to get the t5cc or awakening gem. You could fail two try’s and still get the big reward. In this the event is three times as long and if you miss even one you miss the big reward.
    Sure, but the side event has you fighting specific champs. Here you can do any 10 fights in arena, EQ, duel and claim the reward. We have had more than 3 months where we need to login everyday to claim something to use as a key, but those were different events, this is a single event. That is the only difference. What people are not understanding is this is an event that rewards consistency. If you are consistent for the entire event, you get the best reward.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★
    For u to notice its down the task button will light up just flashing blue saying its done it wont show a number hope that helps and sucks that people have missed out on one due to not allowing it to stack
    Qacob said:

I too think there should be a few grace days, similar to summoner appreciation where the final 8 rewards or so where low quantities of 6* shards.

For me, I missed the first two days because after the update my game became virtually unplayable, so I was hardly able to do anything. And also I didn't realise this was a daily thing from my read through of the forum announcement. I swear kabam make their events sound 69x more complex than necessary in their forum posts.

That's the thing though. I am doing this in my second account which I login once every 6 months, lvl 19. I am using my 4 stars rank 1 to autoplay first chapter of ROTL. 10 fights done. There is actually no need to play the game at all with the event. The objective is not class specific, rating specific or champion specific. So, I am not seeing any issue at all.
  • ZeezoosZeezoos Posts: 204 ★★
    I have a feeling I might have forgot to claim one as well. Is there a way to tell if I have? In the calendar it’s obvious if you miss a day, is there a similar thing for this, I’m missing it if there is!
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Would have preferred a calendar not everyone can be perfect for 98 days straight we have life there should be at least grace periods. Not that it affects me much cause am I don't really care about a 5* gem cause am only hunting 6* but am sure many cavalier players below are looking forward to this stuff everything should not be a grind.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Zeezoos said:

I have a feeling I might have forgot to claim one as well. Is there a way to tell if I have? In the calendar it’s obvious if you miss a day, is there a similar thing for this, I’m missing it if there is!

You should have three points in the solo event if you haven't forgotten to claim any.
    Qacob said:

Pulyaman said:

Qacob said:

I too think there should be a few grace days, similar to summoner appreciation where the final 8 rewards or so where low quantities of 6* shards.

For me, I missed the first two days because after the update my game became virtually unplayable, so I was hardly able to do anything. And also I didn't realise this was a daily thing from my read through of the forum announcement. I swear kabam make their events sound 69x more complex than necessary in their forum posts.

That's the thing though. I am doing this in my second account which I login once every 6 months, lvl 19. I am using my 4 stars rank 1 to autoplay first chapter of ROTL. 10 fights done. There is actually no need to play the game at all with the event. The objective is not class specific, rating specific or champion specific. So, I am not seeing any issue at all.
    Oh I'm not saying that the objective is too hard/time consuming.

What I'm saying is that because of the lag introduced by the update, I wasn't doing 10 fights a day when I would normally be doing 20+. Combine this with the fact that the kabam announcements are so unclear that I didn't realise I had to do this objective daily, I missed 2 days, and just like that I no longer can get the big rewards.

I really think that with all that's going on at the moment, its a bit cruel of kabam to make a 90 day event with absolutely no grace days.
    That is what is confusing me. The last milestone has only 500 units and random AG. That's not a roster changing reward by any means. If it had like a 25% T5cc selector or even a 10% one which enabled someone to reach TB, I would understand that. We need to play the game that we are given. The normal excuse that everyone seems to be giving is "I have a life, I have kids, my grandma may die". These are true for most people. But, we prioritize, if my grandma dies, I am not gonna come to forum and ask for grace days. I will not even open the game, but it is what it is.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Pulyaman said:

Qacob said:

Pulyaman said:

Qacob said:

What I'm saying is that because of the lag introduced by the update, I wasn't doing 10 fights a day when I would normally be doing 20+. Combine this with the fact that the kabam announcements are so unclear that I didn't realise I had to do this objective daily, I missed 2 days, and just like that I no longer can get the big rewards.

I really think that with all that's going on at the moment, its a bit cruel of kabam to make a 90 day event with absolutely no grace days.
    That is what is confusing me. The last milestone has only 500 units and random AG. That's not a roster changing reward by any means. If it had like a 25% T5cc selector or even a 10% one which enabled someone to reach TB, I would understand that. We need to play the game that we are given. The normal excuse that everyone seems to be giving is "I have a life, I have kids, my grandma may die". These are true for most people. But, we prioritize, if my grandma dies, I am not gonna come to forum and ask for grace days. I will not even open the game, but it is what it is.

I don't even know what this is, but it looks important

Edit: wait this is summoner resort. What's the difference between camp and resort?

Pulyaman said:

Qacob said:

Pulyaman said:

Qacob said:

What's not valuable to you can be gamechanging for others. An AG is pretty big for UC players just like a 6 star AG is big for some at the endgame. Either way, that's one of the biggest rewards one can get from the side-quest as a ftp.
    I understand that and I mentioned that in one of the posts. The importance of an AG depends on where you are in the game. But, this is not going to halt your progress, it's just going to slow it down a little. Would it have been better if we had grace days? Sure. But, Kabam decided to make it a paid feature. This is no different that offering cav shards in daily deals at the end of the month to form cav crsytals.
    Qacob said:

Pulyaman said:

Qacob said:

Pulyaman said:

Qacob said:

Edit: wait this is summoner resort. What's the difference between camp and resort?
    Resort is something you unlock if you buy the pass using money. Only the summoner camp is free.
    Qacob said:

Pulyaman said:

Qacob said:

Pulyaman said:

Qacob said:

My comment got sent for approval. No idea why. Summoner resort is only for paying customers. Summoner camp is for everyone.