**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What are the odds of the next month's calendar champions being Apocalypse

TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
Currently it is Dragon Man. Will next month or the one after it be Apocalypse?
Asking since I need at least a 4 star Apocalypse to have the synergy with Cable

Comments

• Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    considering we had Professor X and went backwards to have Dragon Man, I dunno, we could get Roblin or CGR next or skip them and get one of the Immortals...
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★

why do you want the four star so much

I need a 4 star or higher apocalypse so I can have the synergy with Cable that makes him insane. I want to r3 my 6 star Cable to become thronebreaker but not sure if I should do it without Apocalypse first
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

considering we had Professor X and went backwards to have Dragon Man, I dunno, we could get Roblin or CGR next or skip them and get one of the Immortals...

Last month was Air-Walker...?
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    I hope so cause if i get the 5* I will be happy but the odds of that are impossible
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse and Prof X will both be skipped, because this has happened before with the Month that had both Doom (obviously Great) and Mr Fantastic (At the Time was a Good Champion but had Great Synergies) in it.

Doom and Mr Fantastic we're deemed too good to be given for Free even as 4 Stars, so they went to the Month Before and gave the First Champion (I believe Man Thing) a Login Crystal like Normal but then next Month in place of Doom/Mr Fantastic they gave the Second Champion (I believe Elsa Bloodstone) from the Month Before a Login Crystal. Then the next Month after that it skipped Doom/Mr Fantastic for the next released Champion (Silver Surfer).

Apocalypse and Prof X are both Absolute Mutant Gods even as 4 Stars due to Damage Ramp Up and Synergies/Team Boosting Abilities, so understandably they aren't just gonna give them away for free and next Month's Login Crystal will most likely contain Red Goblin.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    Raichu626 said:

Last month was Air-Walker...?
    ... $h!t.

I could've swore that was how I got my 3* Xavier, but I just realised I got him out of a crystal.
    qm44 said:

Wait...is there some kind of list for how they determine this? I always figured it was random champions that mostly suck?

Normally it's in the order of monthly releases, usually everytime it's the worse of the two releases. Expect when that Month had two Top Tier Champions either in Usability or Synergies.
    Prof X and Apocalypse are Both of those so it's practically Guaranteed they aren't going to be given away for Free, then the next month after that is Cosmic Ghost Rider and Red Goblin... While Red Goblin is Fun As Hell and a personal favorite, but everyone can agree he is No Where Near CGR's OP Ramp Up Rotation, so next month's Login Crystal Champion can easily be predicted to be Red Goblin...
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

qm44 said:

Wait...is there some kind of list for how they determine this? I always figured it was random champions that mostly suck?

Normally it's in the order of monthly releases, usually everytime it's the worse of the two releases. Expect when that Month had two Top Tier Champions either in Usability or Synergies.
    Prof X and Apocalypse are Both of those so it's practically Guaranteed they aren't going to be given away for Free, then the next month after that is Cosmic Ghost Rider and Red Goblin... While Red Goblin is Fun As Hell and a personal favorite, but everyone can agree he is No Where Near CGR's OP Ramp Up Rotation, so next month's Login Crystal Champion can easily be predicted to be Red Goblin...
    In the last couple months+, I'm pretty sure it's always been both. That's why we're almost a year behind releases now, when it used to be about half a year. Dragon Man (this month) and Air-Walker (last month) were both released in august.
    I think next month will be either Apoc or Prof X, the month after that will be the other one.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    I really hope it's Apoc too. Oh god, I simply can't seem to get him.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★

I really hope it's Apoc too. Oh god, I simply can't seem to get him.

You'll find him one day
    You just don't know when
  • KnordyKnordy Posts: 186 ★★
    This is the list of the Champions received by the Login Crystal, perhaps you can find a pattern in it:
    https://marvel-contestofchampions.fandom.com/wiki/Featured_Champion
    Knordy said:

This is the list of the Champions received by the Login Crystal, perhaps you can find a pattern in it:
    https://marvel-contestofchampions.fandom.com/wiki/Featured_Champion

Yeah it's the order of Monthly Releases
    Raichu626 said:

qm44 said:

In the last couple months+, I'm pretty sure it's always been both. That's why we're almost a year behind releases now, when it used to be about half a year. Dragon Man (this month) and Air-Walker (last month) were both released in august.
    I think next month will be either Apoc or Prof X, the month after that will be the other one.
    Nope, May was just Hit-Monkey and no Tigra.
    Anyways do you guys Really think they're just going to giveaway 2 or even 1 of the Most Broken OP Synergy Champions for Mutants for free? Besides the fact that that's just ridiculous, I'm sorry but it really is, there's a precedent for them Skipping a Month with 2 Great Champions by releasing both of the previous month's.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    The chances are about 1/200
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    Won't matter, it's always a 4 star anyway.

Won't matter, it's always a 4 star anyway.

A 4 Star Apocalypse can still make Horsemen as well give Cable and Stryfe their respective Synergies, then Prof X can still give his Great Team Synergies and Special Damage Increase.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    A good chance if I'm being honest
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Given that August is Professor X, Im inclined to believe that September is Apocalypse hopefully

Given that August is Professor X, Im inclined to believe that September is Apocalypse hopefully

I'm shocked they're giving everyone Prof X, also means they're changing their usual Login Crystal Route, but I still think there's no way they'd give everyone Horseman Mode for free...