**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So kabam expect everyone to do objectives daily for 3 months without missing 1 day?

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Corkscrew said:

Hoitado said:

So you don’t have enough time to do ten fights in Act 1 but you have enough time to complain about it on the forums?
    Makes sense

That's only equivalent if he complains on the forums once a day for 98 days.
    Multitasking is the answer. Out it on auto fight and log into the forums on a computer while you're auto fighting
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

I’m going to say this probably get a lot of disagrees. The event is cool and I usually 100% will login everyday. Now this event does screw me when I go on vacation, I’m not going to have access to wifi because I’ll be on a cruise. I’m not paying an absurd amount of money to login and not disconnect from everyday life. My wife is super chill about how much I play the game but on vacation I will not take advantage of that she gets all my attention. When I stop at the cities (it’s an Alaskan cruise) I will have access so when I’m pooping I’ll do it but there are 3 sea days where we will be going through glaciers. That’s where I would need grace days. So the event is cool, but not giving grace periods without paying kinda sucks.

Consider the 5 bucks for a booster to be holiday expenses 🤣
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

I’m going to say this probably get a lot of disagrees. The event is cool and I usually 100% will login everyday. Now this event does screw me when I go on vacation, I’m not going to have access to wifi because I’ll be on a cruise. I’m not paying an absurd amount of money to login and not disconnect from everyday life. My wife is super chill about how much I play the game but on vacation I will not take advantage of that she gets all my attention. When I stop at the cities (it’s an Alaskan cruise) I will have access so when I’m pooping I’ll do it but there are 3 sea days where we will be going through glaciers. That’s where I would need grace days. So the event is cool, but not giving grace periods without paying kinda sucks.

The cruise sounds awesome. Enjoy the vacation. I know people seem to think they need to do everything 100%, but it's really fine if you miss out on some stuff in game. Ultimately, its a game and missing out on 1 day is not going to have that much of an impact in the game in the long run and zero impact in real life.
  • Mr_Surfer1Mr_Surfer1 Posts: 30
    Pulyaman said:

The cruise sounds awesome. Enjoy the vacation. I know people seem to think they need to do everything 100%, but it's really fine if you miss out on some stuff in game. Ultimately, its a game and missing out on 1 day is not going to have that much of an impact in the game in the long run and zero impact in real life.
    You have the right idea. Missing one or two or even three days on the event won't affect you as much as you think it will.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Frosty said:

Every other year kabam have gave a grace period as they know people go on vacation and may not be able to log in everyday. Now this year those people are penalized for spending quality time with their family.

You spend more time going to the washroom in the run of a day. Just saying.
    Frosty said:

Frosty said:

Every other year kabam have gave a grace period as they know people go on vacation and may not be able to log in everyday. Now this year those people are penalized for spending quality time with their family.

Not everybody has internet access on vacation. Your point about bathroom breaks is irrelevant. Thanks for contributing nothing to the conversation
    The point is, it's nothing to turn the game on, hit Auto, and do 10 Fights. We don't even need to watch the game. Not every Event will accommodate to every individual need.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Consider the 5 bucks for a booster to be holiday expenses 🤣
    Lmfaoooo
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Thanks man. ❤️
  • king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★

summoner appreciation was a daily thing as well... if 5-10min is a lot each day i guess you have better things to worry about rather than the game.

Except that is 5 to 10 mins plus aq plus aw. I see op point as on holidays an extra 5 or 10 adds up or a loved one passes you gonna go hold up this funeral I need just 5 to 10 minutes in game.

Me personally I don't like anyone and have no social life so meh I'll hit them all. This game really is great for introverts like me.
    valid point
    abn86 said:

Frosty said:

Frosty said:

Not everybody has internet access on vacation. Your point about bathroom breaks is irrelevant. Thanks for contributing nothing to the conversation
    The point is, it's nothing to turn the game on, hit Auto, and do 10 Fights. We don't even need to watch the game. Not every Event will accommodate to every individual need.
    So, I tend to agree with the minority opinion here that it's not complicated. It's mind blowing to me that there are people who don't log in daily and expect the same rewards as people who do.

That's my opinion and it won't change. That said, I have easy access to WiFi and unlimited cell data (and I don't travel). If I went to the "country" (I like to call it Texas, Texas) I could run into issues doing more than just AQ/AW. Then, others pointed out that as of now, it's not really notifying that you completed it or going into overflow. That does suck.

So personally, I'm not affected, but I don't think it would be wrong for them to consider adding a few days grace. Doesn't have to be a full week, but 3 days. If it's too difficult to add a timer, I wouldn't be opposed to them sending everyone a free 7-day boost. And I say this as someone who has already bought the plus.
    This isn't the first time we've had consistent Rewards. We've had Calendars that required consistent logging on. The difference was missing days meant sacrificing some kind of Reward. I agree that this is unique in that there's no room to wiggle, but I'm also not offended by it. The requirements are to do it everyday. That's part of what's entailed. If I miss it, those are the rules. Lots of people have life situations that come up but this isn't a game that guarantees all Rewards for less participation.
  • botonox03botonox03 Posts: 29
    What is the current number of objectives that have been able to be completed? Mine is saying 3/4pts. Did I miss any?
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    another day another schism
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    It takes about 5 minutes to auto fight 10 times. That is literally all you have to do. And this reward is supposed to be as an appreciation to the people who actually do get on and play daily. I think people need to quit complaining. If anything complain about the money side of it, that actually makes sense to complain about.
  • botonox03botonox03 Posts: 29
    _Sham_ said:

botonox03 said:

What is the current number of objectives that have been able to be completed? Mine is saying 3/4pts. Did I miss any?

It should be 4 (small energy refil) . I did it like 30 minutes ago.
    Damn. That means I must have missed the very first day. Kind of a crappy way to show appreciation, but oh well.
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    @Hoitado @Crusaderjr AQ and AW fights don’t count towards this. I’ve been vacationing with family I haven’t seen in years the past few days which included moving things, going on a flight, etc without any breaks or time for the game in between. When we arrived at our hotel we still had to get other reservations complete and such. By the time I had finished I just did AQ and went to bed. None of those AQ fights counted and so I don’t get rewards. Similar types of things occurred today and I did move in AQ. If all I have time for is AW and AQ but they don’t count and there are no grace days... that’s just stupid. I will be able to do the rest of these but what’s the point? I missed one of the best rewards because of the idea there shouldn’t be any grace days. Either do that or at least let AQ and AW count.