**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Is nebula’s sp3 bugged?

I’ve been using a 5* nebula for the vanquishing blow solo event, but her sp3 never kills her opponent, and leaves a shock on that kills them afterwards instead.

(Edit) Just noticed someone posted the same thing, sorry for the duplicate.
I have a video with it here-

Comments

• FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    I was about to post a thread, coz I used 4 star Nebula's sp3 vs SL as of the time of this writing.

I didnt record the thing coz wasnt expecting any weird thing to happen. but SL was lying face down with health after a supposed KO from her SP3.

Kabam, I gotta commend you for making more bugs in this game. Bravo (*slow calp**eyeroll*)

And also, one more champion had the same incident - after a supposed KO sp3, the opponent still lives. Please check on this.

I will post more incidents, if I notice other champions getting this visual bug.
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    That is hilarious, abom was just chilling there, but yeah that needs to be fixed.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    I was about to post a thread, coz I used 4 star Nebula's sp3 vs SL as of the time of this writing.

I didnt record the thing coz wasnt expecting any weird thing to happen. but SL was lying face down with health after a supposed KO from her SP3.

Kabam, I gotta commend you for making more bugs in this game. Bravo (*slow calp**eyeroll*)

And also, one more champion had the same incident - after a supposed KO sp3, the opponent still lives. Please check on this.

I will post more incidents, if I notice other champions getting this visual bug.

Who is the "one more champion",I'd like to know
  • zMaoriiboiizMaoriiboii Posts: 150
    edited November 2017
    I stood there for ages before hitting record
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Not just nebula. My Doc oc in three star arena vs Black Bolt. Used Sp3 for the final blow, and bolt was KO, but fight wasnt over. So I waited a bit, then hit bolt with a medium attack. But he's KO. There goes 4k pts in vanquishing blows event...