**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Assault on Olympus

Comments

• XulfiXulfi Posts: 2
    Why Still no side and event quest and even summer of pain also disappeared in my game?
  • satvik17satvik17 Posts: 76
    Kabam Boo said:

It shows here that the gem is 5* awakening gem and it doesn't mention crystal and we have gotten a 5* awakening gem crystal in the objectives @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Ghost Rider is part of the crystal pool, he shows up on the preview thing for the crystal, and the crystal doesn't specify anything about him NOT being in there as a 6*...
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    No_oneuk said:

Ghost Rider is part of the crystal pool, he shows up on the preview thing for the crystal, and the crystal doesn't specify anything about him NOT being in there as a 6*...

I can't see him greyed out when I check the champions section for 6 star mystics so most likely an oversight by Kabam.
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Xulfi said:

Why Still no side and event quest and even summer of pain also disappeared in my game?

Update your game
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,261 ★★★★
    If we have to use one Club for one entry (regardless of difficulty), and want to complete both the Platinum and Super Platinum challenge, does that mean we have to use/waste one Club of Hephaestus on Epic instead of Legendary?
  • XulfiXulfi Posts: 2

Xulfi said:

Update your game
    Thank it's resolved
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    altavista said:

If we have to use one Club for one entry (regardless of difficulty), and want to complete both the Platinum and Super Platinum challenge, does that mean we have to use/waste one Club of Hephaestus on Epic instead of Legendary?

You can choose to get another club from the chest if you don't want the mouth. And if you really want the mouth, I'm afraid you will have to spend that club.
  • The event has not shown up on my account yet
  • Panda99_Panda99_ Posts: 6
    edited July 2021
    R u sure its good to bullie players.
    where is the crystal. it appeared before an hour then dissappeared.
  • Panda99_Panda99_ Posts: 6

another one. what is thisi just reinstalled the game even now its not showing.
  • Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Do we know how many entries we will be getting in total?

Do we know how many entries we will be getting in total?

29 I guess. 28 from 4 weeks of Calander and 1 which we got with the start of event in mail. But im not sure could only be 28 too.
  • CLUB OF HEPHAESTUS Calendar is missing on my account
  • Not cool of Kabam to advertise a "5-star Awakening GEM" and then make it a crystal...
  • Black_wid0wBlack_wid0w Posts: 32
    I haven't the Gift Form the gods calender
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

CLUB OF HEPHAESTUS Calendar is missing on my account

I suspect it will show when the Calendar triggers this evening.
  • @Kabam Boo If I save my clubs for now and avoid side event deaths due to parry issue,and do it later and hence multiple entries in a day,I will be able to get the rewards everytime right? Or are the rewards limited to once a day
  • Black_wid0wBlack_wid0w Posts: 32
    edited July 2021

I haven't the Gift Form the gods calender

t
    After two days have i now the calender,but the two Club of Hephaestus from the last two days are missing
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

@Kabam Boo If I save my clubs for now and avoid side event deaths due to parry issue,and do it later and hence multiple entries in a day,I will be able to get the rewards everytime right? Or are the rewards limited to once a day

Yes you can collect the clubs and do the side event all in one day... multiple entries are permitted, rewards ARE NOT limited to once a day
  • Thanks
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    We get 28 clubs from the calendar, one from the mail at the start of the month makes 29, we can pick one from epic and one from legendary by killing boss with deadpool makes 31 clubs total.

And you only need to use 27 to get the full t5 class catalyst fragments from the cavalier objective task.
    No_oneuk said:

We get 28 clubs from the calendar, one from the mail at the start of the month makes 29, we can pick one from epic and one from legendary by killing boss with deadpool makes 31 clubs total.

And you only need to use 27 to get the full t5 class catalyst fragments from the cavalier objective task.

Which means you have only 3 messups allowed.
  • Yale007Yale007 Posts: 39
    I hope the fighters change every week. It’s already getting monotonous.
  • DarthanialDarthanial Posts: 1
    edited July 2021
    Greetings MCOC Moderators, Please tell me the PI of these guys is a mistake...Please! I'm trying to grow this account, and would love the extra benefits of doing master level vs heroic, but the PI of the fights in between the start and end of the path is absolutely insane. Master level side quest. Please investigate.
    Darthanial
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Technically this is a comment on the 'Starfall' monthly quest rather than the side quest; but if there's a a Starfall thread, I can't find it.

Anyway, just wanted to put a shout out to the story team for placing an Easter Egg reference to Douglas Adams it took me a while to spot:

😉

• Sean_GrizzySean_Grizzy Posts: 119
    Has anyone else noticed how overpowered the opponents are in this particular side quest?! For instance: in the Master difficulty, it says the recommended team rating is 7,500. That's a collective rating, meaning your champions would be roughly 1,500 each. Yet the opponents in the Master difficulty are anywhere from 5,500-10,000 EACH! My team rating was 16,000+ and I still had to use multiple potions & revive a couple of my champions! If my team rating were actually 7,500 like the game suggests, there's NO WAY I'd be able to finish that quest. Unless I was willing to use 50+ potions & revive my entire team 5-10 times. Why lie about the team rating that is *actually* needed to play those specific difficulties??