**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What’s your least favorite champ(s)?

13»

Comments

• FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,567 ★★★★

This guy. I don't like it when I have to use him.

I don’t think that guy is a champion. I didn’t see him in the list of champions

• Kpratish1997Kpratish1997 Posts: 118
    Groot and korg.
    Kill_Grey said:

Warlock.

I think warlock is very good. In fact he is on my wish list, along with spider ham, modok, psycho man, venom and ibom
    jdrum663 said:

Hulk...in any shape, form, or fashion. I've just always hated him. Even as a kid I hated him in the comics and refused to buy his or ones with him in them (for a whopping 35 cents! Lol). I know people love him, I just never cared for him, just my opinion though, no offense meant.

I like hulk in the movies and comics, just not in mcoc. Mcoc hulk is perhaps one of the weakest champs ever.

limeade32 said:

I never liked falcon that much, hes great and all but he has so little going on (I found crossbones much more enjoyable and hes genuinely better than falcon in "comfortable" matchups with no stun immune or energize)

I agree with you. Crossbones is much more fun to play than falcon, and he’s very good, but to be honest I like to play with ebony maw more. His degen is OP

Morningstar. Always.

Clunky, slow, takes forever to ramp up.

Great champ design and the backstory is great.

But my god do I hate using her. Which is why I don’t.

Morningstar’s reach is pretty good for long range hits. Just sayin’
    DawsMan said:

I think Juggernaut is fine. Diablo is very bad.

Why is juggernaut fine. He is never used. Swedeah posted a vid of using diablo in aw with dragon man synergy. Diablo is garbage but juggernaut is in the trash compactor. What about him even makes him close to a decent champion?
    His unstoppable and his long reach. His arms have very long range

• DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★

DawsMan said:

I think Juggernaut is fine. Diablo is very bad.

Why is juggernaut fine. He is never used. Swedeah posted a vid of using diablo in aw with dragon man synergy. Diablo is garbage but juggernaut is in the trash compactor. What about him even makes him close to a decent champion?
    His unstoppable and his long reach. His arms have very long range

Juggernaut is nearly as unstoppable as your ability to revive an old thread and reply to every comment.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Stealthy, he’s trash
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 821 ★★★★
    Almost every champ I pull as a 6* is my least favourite champ.

Who I hate playing is Thor Rags, Mordo and Mr Fantastic. Problem is I know Mr F has some great utility but he just doesn't feel fun to play.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    1) Corvus. I hate this guy. He looks like a deformed, dumpster goblin.
    2) King Groot and Ant Man. They may be easy to fight, but take ages to defeat in arenas. And they keep appearing all the time. The arenas are boring as it is, having those too (or Angela without a healing counter) fight after fight, they make you wanna throw your phone out the window.
  • Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    Ever since rocket raccoon hit me with his sp2 and clapped me I’ve hated him. I hate moon knight with a burning passion and rhino is bad too

Ever since rocket raccoon hit me with his sp2 and clapped me I’ve hated him. I hate moon knight with a burning passion and rhino is bad too

Rocket racoon’s sp2 is really good. As for rhino, I agree with you