**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ Bug

ikeaikea Posts: 31
edited July 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hello. In the most recent AQ day, starting July 8th, none of my alliance mates have been able to enter AQ. On the AQ preview screen, there is a button with the words, “Continue” that will allow you to see the battlegroups. Nothing happens when the button is tapped, however, barring anyone from participating.

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    i have the same issue as well
  • ikeaikea Posts: 31
    Is there any mods who can help with the issue? Or is anyone else experiencing the same problem with their alliances? Thanks in advance
  • edited July 2021
    so sorry you are experiencing this issue please fill out the bug report template thanks and sorry for the inconvenience https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/61843/forum-bug-report-template#latest
    The problem is happening to my entire alliance. I doubt we all share the same device and version of that device. I am also not an officer.
    iPhone XR (14.6)
    WiFi
    Game Version 32.0.0
    AQ
    No boosts
    The bug persists onto Day 3. Can someone acknowledge the issue? Or will there be no comment on it? My alliance, as well as many others I’m sure, are missing out on two days of AQ. Please respond.
  • BenJGrimmBenJGrimm Posts: 19
    edited July 2021
    There's a kludge for this that I posted in the other post - try changing the maps for the next day (someone else said you don't need to actually change it, just hit edit; alternately, change it and then you can change it back after) and that unlocks the current day. It also (so far) fixed the next day. Other people have had some success with this, so I'd recommend trying it if you're stuck.
    I will pass this on to an officer. Thank you. It would still be nice for Kabam to acknowledge the issue and say that they are working on it or looking into it. I really appreciate your assistance, Ben.
    I understand the game is full of bugs alt the moment, which must be difficult for the game team, but please at least show that we are being acknowledged.
  • DariusYiDariusYi Posts: 171
    My alliance is having the same problem now.
    We cannot join aq.

1st and 2nd day was map5, which we can do.
    3rd day onwards is map4, which so far, none of us can enter.

The 1st day aq had problem to enter initially, but was accessible later around 10AM GMT +8.
    Right now it's 11.15AM GMT+8, and we still cannot enter.

Samsung s10+
    Wifi (300mbps 5ghz network)
    Version 32.0.0 (funny that playstore is showing last updated on 18 june 2021, but also last updated 3 days ago)
    AQ cannot start.
    No boost whatsoever.

I can confirm some of my alliance members are using ios devices, the latest version (America Chavez loading screen).
    edited July 2021
    BenJGrimm said:

There's a kludge for this that I posted in the other post - try changing the maps for the next day (someone else said you don't need to actually change it, just hit edit; alternately, change it and then you can change it back after) and that unlocks the current day. It also (so far) fixed the next day. Other people have had some success with this, so I'd recommend trying it if you're stuck.

Your solution works. Thank you!
    But, you must edit, change the map for the next day to another map, change it back to original map, then click the button Save for All BG. Only then it works.

Just clicking on Edit doesn't solve the problem.
    Need to hit the Save for all BG for it to work.
  • John_44John_44 Posts: 13
    Yesterday it was a 5 hour delay in starting AQ but today it will not start at all.
    edited July 2021
    John_44 said:

Yesterday it was a 5 hour delay in starting AQ but today it will not start at all.

Checkout the solution by ben above. Has to edit next day map, change map, change again, hit Save for all bg, then try again.
  • John_44John_44 Posts: 13
    Ok I went to tomorrow's AQ and changed a mod in one BG and went to today's and the start button worked. But my problem with doing this is the last day we will not be able to do that.
    John_44 said:

Ok I went to tomorrow's AQ and changed a mod in one BG and went to today's and the start button worked. But my problem with doing this is the last day we will not be able to do that.

Agree. But Ben said he did it on day 2, and day 3 was fine.
    Hoping that it would be fine for day 5 later.
    The “work around” works. But that’s all it is. A “workaround”, not a fix. Kabam has not said anything about the issue yet. No word at all.
    There are so many bugs. Parry is just one of them. Something has to be done, or at least said. The game is really not working correctly since the update at all.
  • Strike117Strike117 Posts: 20
    Hi, kabam folks,
    Me and some people of my alliance cannot join AQ quest since day 2.
    Can you help?
    Android
  • Dustroyer7791Dustroyer7791 Posts: 3
    Same issue here.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    @Dustroyer7791 @Strike117 See the above comments. There is somewhat of a workaround the problem, but not sure if it will work on Day 5.
    It definitely sucks. Hope you guys get some compensation for the missed rewards.
    Classic. No response. No acknowledgement. Nothing.
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Two days missed. We still can’t get in
  • Strike117Strike117 Posts: 20

@Dustroyer7791 @Strike117 See the above comments. There is somewhat of a workaround the problem, but not sure if it will work on Day 5.
    It definitely sucks. Hope you guys get some compensation for the missed rewards.

Yeah. I saw their workaround. But it may work for starting alliance quest. And you can start an alliance quest only if you're an officer. Since I'm not, i can only join the alliance quest. But the bug prevent me to join. I press the "continue" button but it won't work. It remains stuck. That's my problem
  • Citizen_fishCitizen_fish Posts: 46
    Same issue here, but today is the last day and you can't edit the maps.
    edited July 2021
    The lack of communication is astounding. Ignoring the problem only makes things worse. I understand the job you guys down at Kabam have isn’t easy. From what I imagine, I think it’s a difficult job with you all working very hard. That’s appreciated, but all we are looking for is a mention of this issue, or a sign that it’s being investigated. Thanks.
  • MemphisUSFMemphisUSF Posts: 164
    I’m an alliance leader, I reached out with a ticket to Kabam at 4pm cst that my entire alliance is locked out. The edit your next day doesn’t work on Day5. I’ve yet to hear back a word. Ftr their edit is putting a bandaid on a leaky pipe.
    Kabam doesn’t give an update. Will there even be a mention of the issue. Compensation for the days of AQ we missed? Anything? 🤣😂 at least acknowledge it