**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[MERGED] Parry Issue Fix

Comments

• RicoscoRicosco Posts: 142 โ˜…โ˜…
    Grumpy said:

Ricosco said:

Grumpy said:

@Kabam Miike can we have a week of halls of healing to recoup our revives etc not halls of fortune tho ๐Ÿคฎ

What? No gold? Are you insane? ๐Ÿคฃ
    140m nearly gold
    17k ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 โ˜…โ˜…
    Hey Kabam as we all know this parry bug is a real pain in the butt and we all appreciate you ending the war season and giving everyone the season rewards with their given tier, but I personally want to ask for a bit more.

With AQ and with the the EQ in CAV difficulty, i have been having to use so many revives and health potions to the point that I had to sort to baiting specials and intercepting. The amount of revives and health potions I have lost is really a bummer. I hoarded a lot of it up for war and to have in general. All I am asking for is health and revive potions for normal gameplay and alliance modes. I even had to stop doing the side event quest because of it and hoard the keys up. This is all I ask for, thank you for your patience.
  • SybrfukSybrfuk Posts: 12 โ˜…
    Good luck trying to beat uncollected Hercules in EQ without power ups.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Butโ€ฆ we already got compensation

Like literally yesterday
  • SybrfukSybrfuk Posts: 12 โ˜…
    I am also noticing that My medium attacks donโ€™t work most of the time.
  • Asim38Asim38 Posts: 133 โ˜…
    Not sure if this has already been mentioned but since I recall reading that this bug might not be just parry but parry may be one of the results (a symptom), I wonder if KT1โ€™s complaints on his gameplay since last update for missed inputs or a different reaction to his inputs (e.g. light ends up being registered as heavy, medium as dash back, etc) is all part of it. It has happened to him sporadically but enough times to assume this is an issue.
    I was playing today and my medium resulted in a dash back which is what reminded me of what he has been saying. Also a lot of times since last update I get clipped on dex as parry. I think this all might be related.
    Iโ€™m confident that Kabam is looking at the root cause rather than just treating a symptom which is parry although parry is giving the most grief.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Yeah it gets jumpy I wonder if itโ€™s just bigger lag than usual causing inputs to get messed up, Iโ€™m often having 1 second full lag delays this week. Loved the compensation but wish there were more single revives itโ€™s these cavalier quests and summer of pain that if I have a few lags on boss and heโ€™s got 10% left I have to waste units or use the team revive from the compensation
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    At the moment there
    Parry issues
    Dext issues
    Crashesโ€ฆ ok this one was here since a few months (years?)

Now i noticed some weird time recovery after sp, noticeably against Storm X mini-boss in AQ5. If the last hit is glanced, storm get up instantly and you better have good reflex to avoid her sp !

Against Hulk Ragnarok in this month EQ, he is able to chain SP with no delay and even counter attacked me with a sp1 during my combo

Against HulkBuster in this month EQ, i stun him with my parry and launch my Heavy attack just to be countered by its sp1 while he was stun ๐Ÿ˜‘

4 people in my alliance flat out refusing to do aq now. War since seasons cancelled they donโ€™t care.

Aq costs people resources.

My alliance is collapsing, years together as a team and after AQ it's adios, this update has devastated the community, I haven't even logged in all day and most of yesterday ๐Ÿ˜ข
    Grumpy said:

Disagree that i dont have 140m gold now 135m after taking thing to r3

Awwww it's you Demi, it's Rico ๐Ÿ˜ wish I had 135m gold to burn ๐Ÿ”ฅ
    Grumpy said:

Ricosco said:

Grumpy said:

Name to match
    Grumpy said:

Ricosco said:

Grumpy said:

Name to match my attitude ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
    All the money in the world and still a Grump ๐Ÿ˜… snap though, i'm probably the biggest Grump in here hence why I'm incarcerated ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
  • AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 โ˜…โ˜…
    Hi all just wanted to know if the parry issue is sorted or no as I was doing the summer of pain event and I m finding it difficult to parry darkhawk.... Also to bring to notice if it's not sorted we just have over 3 days left for this so how do we go around completing the quest with parry being an issue.. either u increase the time frame if issue not sorted or please suggest us a way to complete the quest apart from spending plenty of units on revives as block damages do count in reducing ur health leading to KO.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    to my knowledge, no it is not
  • Sirius0130Sirius0130 Posts: 107 โ˜…
    Even with the problem red mags is able to one shot himโ€ฆ.
  • AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 โ˜…โ˜…

Even with the problem red mags is able to one shot himโ€ฆ.

I m sorry I don't have red Mags but I did complete the mutant solo objective using a couple revives.. but trying for the villain and robot (Sentinel 5*r5) solo objective is making it way complicated then what I used using mutant champ (sunspot)...
  • Jrtiger23Jrtiger23 Posts: 37 โ˜…
    Try to use warlock just parry and five hit combo him, and do sp2. Wait out the shield time and start the cycle again and again! Takes me couple revives, quite straight forward.
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 799 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    What's going to make this issue worse is that some of us have adjusted to the new timing. Then we'll have to retrain our muscle memory back to the original timing.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    You're about a couple of days too late.
  • HansCholoHansCholo Posts: 4 โ˜…
    edited July 2021
    Just quit the Assault on Olympus Recruit Side Quest because I got wrecked by the likes of characters such as Dare Devil HK, Killmonger and others. They are hitting through perfect blocks, breaking through middle of combos and hitting through parries. Not to mention the parries are straight busted. The party issue was a big problem in AQ. I may have a bad round fighting someone but every round? Pretty ridiculous. Burned through resources until I started to investigate the problem - didnโ€™t want to be conspiracy/complainer guy. All the play should be suspended, ethically speaking, until all is fixed. I know companies donโ€™t want to move backwards, but removing characters/code that caused issues is better than frustrating players to the point they stop playing. Iโ€™m sure the workers at Kabam (especially customer support) donโ€™t want to deal the flood of complaints. *i must be getting old, already posted here. Guess Iโ€™m that frustrated Smh*
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Crcrcrc said:

Butโ€ฆ we already got compensation

Like literally yesterday

They want free stuff, what can I tell you
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    edited July 2021
    Theres a discussion about parry issue in the bugs section keep it altogether there