**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is nebula’s sp3 bugged?

I’ve been using a 5* nebula for the vanquishing blow solo event, but her sp3 never kills her opponent, and leaves a shock on that kills them afterwards instead.

(Edit) Just noticed someone posted the same thing, sorry for the duplicate.
I have a video with it here-

Comments

• FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    I was about to post a thread, coz I used 4 star Nebula's sp3 vs SL as of the time of this writing.

I didnt record the thing coz wasnt expecting any weird thing to happen. but SL was lying face down with health after a supposed KO from her SP3.

Kabam, I gotta commend you for making more bugs in this game. Bravo (*slow calp**eyeroll*)

And also, one more champion had the same incident - after a supposed KO sp3, the opponent still lives. Please check on this.

I will post more incidents, if I notice other champions getting this visual bug.
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    That is hilarious, abom was just chilling there, but yeah that needs to be fixed.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    I was about to post a thread, coz I used 4 star Nebula's sp3 vs SL as of the time of this writing.

I didnt record the thing coz wasnt expecting any weird thing to happen. but SL was lying face down with health after a supposed KO from her SP3.

Kabam, I gotta commend you for making more bugs in this game. Bravo (*slow calp**eyeroll*)

And also, one more champion had the same incident - after a supposed KO sp3, the opponent still lives. Please check on this.

I will post more incidents, if I notice other champions getting this visual bug.

Who is the "one more champion",I'd like to know
  • zMaoriiboiizMaoriiboii Posts: 150
    edited November 2017
    I stood there for ages before hitting record
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Not just nebula. My Doc oc in three star arena vs Black Bolt. Used Sp3 for the final blow, and bolt was KO, but fight wasnt over. So I waited a bit, then hit bolt with a medium attack. But he's KO. There goes 4k pts in vanquishing blows event...