**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What do you think about the black widow and red guardian objectives to get grandmaster crystal shard

WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
this is for uncollected and higher because they have access to it

Comments

• WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★

it’s nice, I guess. Not much to really talk about with it

yeah thats true

Uh nope, my level 18, still in Act 2 mini also has access to it.
    Helps progression for newer accounts, pretty much useless for UC and Cavs, unless you get real lucky and pull a 5*, but Grandmaster crystal luck is...abysmal at best

how am i supposed to know i dont have a mini and im uncollected

waste of time to win a 3*

also true but the last one i opened was a 4* so ill take the iso and shards

Trying to finish a fight with a medium with BWDO is so annoying when they keep dying from shock damage

i agree with that but i got all the milestones so it wasnt so hard for me tbh

Warlockjr said:

Uh nope, my level 18, still in Act 2 mini also has access to it.
    Helps progression for newer accounts, pretty much useless for UC and Cavs, unless you get real lucky and pull a 5*, but Grandmaster crystal luck is...abysmal at best

how am i supposed to know i dont have a mini and im uncollected
    Well don't make the statement if you don't know, buddy
    mk
    Zan0 said:

Useless addition

true but chance for 5* so it kinda helpful for some players but probally not u correct?
    marino123 said:

It's okay. Easy shards never hurt anyone.

On another topic, it'd be appreciated if you could get off the forums for a while. I was looking at some other of your threads and seems people have been pointing that you're spamming, as some of the posts might be very "constructive". I understand that you might be bored, and the forum might appear like an interesting place to chat about the game you enjoy, but taking time off from the forum would help you more than you might think.

im only doing 1 forum a day or none so im fine
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Warlockjr said:

marino123 said:

On another topic, it'd be appreciated if you could get off the forums for a while. I was looking at some other of your threads and seems people have been pointing that you're spamming, as some of the posts might be very "constructive". I understand that you might be bored, and the forum might appear like an interesting place to chat about the game you enjoy, but taking time off from the forum would help you more than you might think.

Your not fine. Most of your threads are you complaining.

And do act 1 for BWDO

Warlockjr said:

marino123 said:

And do act 1 for BWDO
    im not complaining for this one so chill out geez
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Those shards from that objective landed me a 5* Ghost, so I’m not complaining.
    Warlockjr said:

Warlockjr said:

marino123 said:

And do act 1 for BWDO
    But u complain for almost every other one.

Those shards from that objective landed me a 5* Ghost, so I’m not complaining.

congrats hope u take her to r5 soon

Warlockjr said:

Warlockjr said:

marino123 said:

And do act 1 for BWDO
    name them then
    Warlockjr said:

Warlockjr said:

Warlockjr said:

marino123 said:

And do act 1 for BWDO
    name them then
    Just look at your profile and look at your posts in other threads.
    marino123 said:

Warlockjr said:

marino123 said:

One thread a day adds up to 365 a year. Many of the vets on the forum don't even have that many threads.

I was just looking out for your mental health, as you seem like a teenager. If you wanna hang out on the forum, that's your choice and i respect it. But do be careful not to get engaged into arguments or controversial topics.
    im not gonna or try to but thanks for trying to help :smile:

Warlockjr said:

Warlockjr said:

Warlockjr said:

marino123 said:

And do act 1 for BWDO
    name them then
    Just look at your profile and look at your posts in other threads.
    its only the july one that got deleted so yeah there is barley any
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,261 ★★★★
    Ironically, the free BWDO makes me appreciate her less - I had never used her before.

The shock damage preventing being able to complete the basic attack objectives coupled with her herky jerky animation (double hit medium animation seems too slow, and her basic attack animations seem like a lot of impactless flourishes) makes me not enjoy using her.
    edited July 2021
    altavista said:

Ironically, the free BWDO makes me appreciate her less - I had never used her before.

The shock damage preventing being able to complete the basic attack objectives coupled with her herky jerky animation (double hit medium animation seems too slow, and her basic attack animations seem like a lot of impactless flourishes) makes me not enjoy using her.

Do act 1.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    The red guardian objective is a nice add-on. don't have to waste time to do it as there is a Red Guardian in the Olympus side quest.

The Black Widow on the other side, well unless you have already ranked up her to use in some content, it is a waste of time. at least for big accounts. New players will probably like it as it will help them progress
    Stellar said:

The red guardian objective is a nice add-on. don't have to waste time to do it as there is a Red Guardian in the Olympus side quest.

The Black Widow on the other side, well unless you have already ranked up her to use in some content, it is a waste of time. at least for big accounts. New players will probably like it as it will help them progress

Yep