**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Well there goes 500 units and a generic 5* gem

DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 β˜…β˜…β˜…
I've missed 1 objective and I'm screwed out of the best reward. Why? Not because I didn't do the objective, no no I did that. But because I didn't claim the sunglasses. So yeah, tis' my mistake I guess. πŸ™ƒ

Comments

• manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Wait it’s generic
  • Banhammer_steBanhammer_ste Posts: 62 β˜…
    What milestone should we be on now? I'm on 12 and I bought the pass thing
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

What milestone should we be on now? I'm on 12 and I bought the pass thing

If you bought the pass plus, you should be on 13 after claiming today's glasses . If you have a objective left, you should be on milestone 12. Hope that is clear. The pass plus gives you 7 milestones in advance.
  • rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 β˜…β˜…
    I have lost 2.. Hopefully I don't loose more that 7
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Haji_Saab said:

The sunglasses are effectively hidden, there's no red number to tell you that you have an objective outstanding to claim. This entire event is designed to set you up to fail.

I am actually cynical on this one ... They are baiting us to buy the pass so we can recover the missing days ...
    I don't think that's even in doubt.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Where are the last 10 days you get 6* shards? Like 150 or something.

That way missing 1 day wouldn't be so brutal
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Thanks. Looks like I missed one without even realising it then. What a stupid event

You should have collected 12 and getting 13 today. I haven’t missed one and I have the 12th collected and will earn the 13th today.
  • TakatouptTakatoupt Posts: 3 β˜…
    Same for me ! I just forgot to claim the sunglasses and here goes 500 units ! Tried to send a ticket about that and kabam just answer that I didn't "fully" completed the challenge... Plus why didn't they put a notification icon for that ? Just as a reminder to not forget it at least !!
  • DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236 β˜…
    U guys seriously think that 500 units and a 5* AG id a game changers in the next 3 months?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

I've missed 1 objective and I'm screwed out of the best reward. Why? Not because I didn't do the objective, no no I did that. But because I didn't claim the sunglasses. So yeah, tis' my mistake I guess. πŸ™ƒ

All hope is not lost: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1854102/#Comment_1854102

Basically, devs are going to add a way for players to "buy" seven milestone points to make up for missing some and still allow you to get to the last milestone in the Camp and Resort events. It'll just cost one gold (it has to cost something apparently, but it is essentially being given away for free to everyone).
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 β˜…β˜…β˜…

And also what can’t kabam just make a calendar and they let us miss 14 days then you will start loosing the rewards why can’t it be like that anymore

Kabam listened but instead of 14 days they made it 7 still happy tho