**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Questions that you might find stupid to ask.

The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
I have one of those, While fighting an awakened Emma, and let's say she throws her SP1, I dex it by dashing front, now if I have to hit her with a dash, should I swipe back or front?

Comments

• The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    edited July 2021

my stupid question is what are people thinking sometimes in incursions? i'd say 1 in 10 times i do it, i go in, and my partner immediately quits out. i mean why would you go out of your way to ruin someone's day?

It's probably high time that you start doing incursions with your friends/ally mates then. And thank you, I actually have seen the inverted controls symbol staying up for a second or so after her Special, and hence why the doubt.
    The only champion I have as a ranked up Mystic, is Claire. Does she benefit from MD very much? If yes, how much points would make it good enough to call it 'worth investing', or something that atleast gives significance differences.

I would like the same answer for Dr. Doom. The reason I wish to know how it would be for him is, I felt that too much of power gain could mess us his rotations.
    edited July 2021

Yonkers said:

Where in mags description does it explain the boost of damage in his sp3 for bleed immunes ?

Let's say you fight a champ you fight a champion who is bleed immune. All of the bleeds that would be placed would instead be armor breaks. Not to forget the Fury buff too.
    Nope, it only works for metal champs. The time where he could armor break immune nonmetals on his SP 3 was a bug.
    Could you please tell me if this was informed anywhere, or talked about? I really had no idea about this, and glad I haven't taken him against someone like a stacked Mangog or Man-Thing, thinking since they're bleed immune, they would get get massive damage from armor breaks.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Why is iceman not coldsnap immune?
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Yonkers said:

Where in mags description does it explain the boost of damage in his sp3 for bleed immunes ?

Let's say you fight a champ you fight a champion who is bleed immune. All of the bleeds that would be placed would instead be armor breaks. Not to forget the Fury buff too.
    Nope, it only works for metal champs. The time where he could armor break immune nonmetals on his SP 3 was a bug.
    Could you please tell me if this was informed anywhere, or talked about? I really had no idea about this, and glad I haven't taken him against someone like a stacked Mangog or Man-Thing, thinking since they're bleed immune, they would get get massive damage from armor breaks.

Around the beginning of the year, the issue was brought up by a forum member called @HI_guys. He was a good guy who commonly reported bugs. It was found out that mags was Armor breaking nonmetal korg on his SP 3. He made a post about it, and he received a lot of backlash. But it was needed because the problem is that mags at the time could steamroll just about any champ simply due to that bug. He was way too powerful, and the bug was attended to pretty quickly (unlike a lot of other bugs).

Can't find the post unfortunately. I believe all his threads were deleted.
    Kill_Grey said:

Yonkers said:

Around the beginning of the year, the issue was brought up by a forum member called @HI_guys. He was a good guy who commonly reported bugs. It was found out that mags was Armor breaking nonmetal korg on his SP 3. He made a post about it, and he received a lot of backlash. But it was needed because the problem is that mags at the time could steamroll just about any champ simply due to that bug. He was way too powerful, and the bug was attended to pretty quickly (unlike a lot of other bugs).

But doesn't the Spotlight say he places armor breaks on bleed immunes? There is no mentioning in his Spotlight saying it is only for Metals, is there any?
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021

Kill_Grey said:

Yonkers said:

But doesn't the Spotlight say he places armor breaks on bleed immunes? There is no mentioning in his Spotlight saying it is only for Metals, is there any?
    Go in-game and read his abilities. You'll see that portion listed under [magnet] enhanced bleed debuffs/shrapnel bleeds. And shrapnel bleeds are only placed against metal champs. The SP 3 Armor breaks are to replace the shrapnel bleeds against bleed immune metal champs. Doesn't work on nonmetal champs.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    How come parrying the first hit of specials with Sunspot counts for as many well timed blocks as you have incins for the duration of the special, but only reduces damage from the first hit with other champs?
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

The only champion I have as a ranked up Mystic, is Claire. Does she benefit from MD very much? If yes, how much points would make it good enough to call it 'worth investing', or something that atleast gives significance differences.

I would like the same answer for Dr. Doom. The reason I wish to know how it would be for him is, I felt that too much of power gain could mess us his rotations.

@The_beast123 yes she does, as MD give extra power gain on top of her abilities. Buff-heavy matchups makes her rinse and repeat SP2 due to MD. The same thing with Doom. For me 3/5 is the sweet spot, not too much and not too few.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Why do I play this game?

It's stupid because I know the reason, which isn't a good one, and yet here I am.

Pictured: My entire wardrobe
  • LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★

I don’t know about Claire but 3 points in md for doom works great in certain matchups I gain too much power so IMO I wouldn’t go more then that but to each their own
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★

my stupid question is what are people thinking sometimes in incursions? i'd say 1 in 10 times i do it, i go in, and my partner immediately quits out. i mean why would you go out of your way to ruin someone's day?

I always run incursions with my alt, because I just prefer to not rely on other people.

I actually still had this happen to me once. When incursions launched, something went wrong and one of my accounts didn't get in to the incursion and it appeared that it quit.

@The_beast123 yes she does, as MD give extra power gain on top of her abilities. Buff-heavy matchups makes her rinse and repeat SP2 due to MD. The same thing with Doom. For me 3/5 is the sweet spot, not too much and not too few.
    How good could 1 point be for both of them? I really wanna start MD, but I feel like I need to invest atleast 3 points in it to see it's effectiveness, or that's how people tell me.

I wish to to know how it could be for both, Claire, and Doom.
    Sorry about reviving this thread, but I really didn't want to make a new one for just one question.

Black Bolt's synergy with Ikaris says that: Gains an Energize buff granting +100% combat power rate for 4 seconds, when a personal stun debuff is applied.

Does Parry count for his personal stun too? Or only the ones from his specials?