**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Black panther 4* vs black panther civil war 4*

ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 613 ★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have 4* black panther and black panther civil war, which one is better to upgrade?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Regular Black Panther.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

OG Black Panther, he's miles better than the Civil War version.

I think BPCW is better than Miles in my opinion
  • ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 613 ★★

Thanks a lot, I just started this game, right now, I own 4* wasp, archangel, sorccer supreme, black panthers, scarlet witch, spider man, groot, morning star, proxima midnight, man thing, abomination, Joe fixit and spider man stealth, any advice which one is better to upgrade for gameplay as I have limited sources. Thanks in advance.

I think BPCW is better than Miles in my opinion
    I have played with both, black panther inflicts bleed even with regular attacks, whereas, black panther civil war causes far less bleeding effect.
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,894 ★★★★★
    Neither.

From your list above, anyone awakened? AA and SW amazing if you have them duped. Stelthy, Wasp, and Sorccer are good unawakened.

Neither.

From your list above, anyone awakened? AA and SW amazing if you have them duped. Stelthy, Wasp, and Sorccer are good unawakened.

Thanks a lot, none of them are awakened, how to get them duped?

Thanks a lot, I just started this game, right now, I own 4* wasp, archangel, sorccer supreme, black panthers, scarlet witch, spider man, groot, morning star, proxima midnight, man thing, abomination, Joe fixit and spider man stealth, any advice which one is better to upgrade for gameplay as I have limited sources. Thanks in advance.
    Plus Diablo 4*