**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I Love Diablo!!!

There it is. Just solid damage. Amazing utility. Unbelievable regen especially with suicides and just love his sp2 animation. I think he was the best buff of 2021 and now my favorite mystic. Might be bold to say but idc about your doom or claire, Diablo is the best mystic in the game

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Best Mystic is Dragon Man
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

I'll drink to that🍻
    Even if I don't agree, in true Diablo spirit

Also because I'm Scottish and heartbroken Italy didn't crush England in the euros

Are you satisfied with the ✅✅❌❌❌
    By England lol
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★

Bout time Doom and Claire were dethroned! Can we get rank down tickets for them?

Definitely haven’t been dethroned. Diablo is much better than he once was though.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Yeah, no I'd rather have hot spider-lady with the step-on-you laugh. So bad I caved in and bought 5 of her Cavs, lmao. Naturally a waste, but I'd only gamble on her or Apoc atm and the gamble is fun in itself, even the pie in the face.

His buff finally gave a (good) alternative to Claire for us Suicide mains.

I do hope there's more, because the mystic class hurts with suicides. Hood? DoorMom? Hopefully more than can actually do mystic stuff, like nullify lol.

Anyways, the only problem I have with him is that he practically begs you to run Suicides with high MD. Which pretty much means no DW, despair, etc. Ehhh.

I'll still bring him to 6r2. My best mystic by far.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

I'll drink to that🍻
    Even if I don't agree, in true Diablo spirit

Also because I'm Scottish and heartbroken Italy didn't crush England in the euros

Are you satisfied with the ✅✅❌❌❌
    By England lol
    Very much so!
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    edited July 2021
    Anyways, the only problem I have with him is that he practically begs you to run Suicides with high MD. Which pretty much means no DW, despair, etc. Ehhh.

Just ran him without suicides and no MD on day 5 of map 5. Ended 98% health and poisoned the heck out of everyone. Diablord doesn't need to get special 3. Heavy places 2 poisons on the defender. Combo ending in medium places 1 poison. Never even considered going past special 1. Scored 2 mil in AQ, using only Diablord, didn't fight any boss. Oh and my r2 6* healed 40% health in one fight and downed Spidey with parry-heavy combos, had 8 poisons on spidey. Matter fact didn't use any pre-fight either.
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★

I disagree because my r2 is crushing AQ, no suicides and no MD. Never consider using anything besides special 1. Parry heavy for 2 poison or end combo with medium for 1 poison. Easily placing 8-10 poisons per fight.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Yes his is an amazing buff. Only thing is I would have added something more such as bonus energy damage every time a poison fails due to immunity or something cuz many cosmics are poison immune and mystics are typically supposed to be strong against them. However, he's good as is and is one of the best buffs so far.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

Bout time Doom and Claire were dethroned! Can we get rank down tickets for them?

Definitely haven’t been dethroned. Diablo is much better than he once was though.
    Yeah I agree that he's top 3, he still needs some more oomph to be better than Doom or BWCV but he is still undoubtedly very very good
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    2StarKing said:

I disagree because my r2 is crushing AQ, no suicides and no MD. Never consider using anything besides special 1. Parry heavy for 2 poison or end combo with medium for 1 poison. Easily placing 8-10 poisons per fight.
    You disagree with something I didn't say, then? Lol.

If you love him now, then you're going to love him even more with Suicides and MD. He runs much better with them. He was built with them in mind, if you read the dev notes.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    diablo loves you too