**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I can't access the beta... again...

hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
Last year, when we had the 7.2 beta, I was invited to participate, but I was never able to get into the beta server. Every time I tried, it would load for like 2 seconds, and say I had connection issues (mind you I was at full bars of WiFi sitting literally right next to my router which I think gives 5G or smth). After that routinely occurred, I would have to press reconnect twice due to yet another "connection issue" and then it would send me into this bugged version of the main server where I couldn't really do anything and would have to close and reopen the game. This time, it's slightly better because it actually sends me to the main server properly, but like...

https://youtu.be/fWMyWuuRh0Y

A couple things worth noting, last time I was invited to the beta, I had not yet completed act 6. So with that in mind, it was fair that it didn't work properly. However, this time, I am actually on 7.3, so I'm a lot more bummed out. I don't know how you would fix this, but I'm certain I'm not the only one with this issue and it's kinda sad.

Comments